“Random Hearts” quotes(1999)
Plot – One day Peyton Van Den Broeck greets her husband Dutch like every morning before going to work. A few hours later, the man learns about a plane disaster. Cullen, Kay Chandler's husband, is onboard too. Soon Dutch and Kay have to face their partners' death. What's more, Peyton and Cullen were registered on the flight as husband and wife. Dutch is decided to know more about their relationship, while Kay prefers to throw herself in her job.
All actors – Harrison Ford, Kristin Scott Thomas, Charles S. Dutton, Bonnie Hunt, Dennis Haysbert, Sydney Pollack, Richard Jenkins, Paul Guilfoyle, Susanna Thompson, Peter Coyote, Dylan Baker, Lynne Thigpenshow all
“Random Hearts” Quotes 17 quotes
“We had so many great days. Just not enough years.”
“Sooner or later, everybody knows everything.”
“You know what I do for a living? I get paid to notice stuff. I get paid to know who's lying.”
“It's only adultery. Nobody gives a damn except the people it happens to.”
“- Kay Chandler: Do you know what happens when a member of Congress accuses you of harassment?
- Dutch Van Den Broeck: We'd get our names in the newspapers?
- Kay Chandler: That's close to blackmail!”
“You know those drugstore kits that tell you when you're pregnant? They should have one that tells you when you're sane.”
“- Kay Chandler: Don't you... fuck with me!
- Dutch Van Den Broeck: If you don't like that word, don't use it.”
“I caught Sam with a woman once. I spilled a milkshake on my skirt so I ran home from lunch. I heard them in the shower. And at first I thought it was the radio... but what she was saying you don't hear on the radio. I... ran. I couldn't go back to work. For hours, literally, I didn't remember that I was involved with someone else. I had been for...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I think I may be losing what it takes to lie. This may become a problem.”
“- Dutch Van Den Broeck: What happens if you don't get elected?
- Kay Chandler: The country goes to hell.”
“If you quit, they win. And the crash got us all. Don't let them do that.”
“- Dutch Van Den Broeck: What did you do?
- Molly Roll: I kept my mouth shut and I never went home again without calling first.”
“- Kay Chandler: The sergeant's wife was killed on the plane that went down with my husband. I met the sergeant a few days after that day. He was a friend when I needed a friend. I hope he feels the same way.
- TVReporter at Hospital: So you're just friends?
- Kay Chandler: Just friends? We are surely friends. We've seen each other through...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Kay Chandler: You're not a Democrat, are you?
- Dutch Van Den Broeck: What if I am?
- Kay Chandler: We talk, I give you books to read.”
“- Wendy Judd: What is the worst thing you've ever done?
- Kay Chandler: If I've already done it, it'll be a dull life.”
“What's the last thing that you can remember about your husband that you know to be true?”