Plot – Sabrina is the only child of Tom Fairchild, the loyal Larrabee’s driver living in Long Island. The girl has always spied their parties and especially David, Larrabee’s second-born, the boy whom she loves. She then travels to Paris, where she works for two years for Vogue. When she knows that David is engaged to Elizabeth Tyson, Sabrina loses all her dreams about him, but when she comes back home she’s become an elegant and refined woman and manages to seduce David, putting at risk the two families fusion of one billion dollars. Linus, the eldest son, and his mother Maud try to avoid it.
All actors – Harrison Ford, Julia Ormond, Greg Kinnear, Nancy Marchand, John Wood, Richard Crenna, Angie Dickinson, Lauren Holly, Dana Ivey, Miriam Colon, Elizabeth Franz, Fanny Ardant, Valérie Lemercier, Patrick Bruel, Becky Ann Baker, Paul Giamatti, John C. Vennema, Gregory Chase, Margo Martindale, J. Smith-Cameron, Christine Luneau-Lipton, Michael Dees, Denis Holmes, Jo-Jo Lowe, Ira Wheeler, Philippa Cooper, Ayako, François Genty, Guillaume Gallienne, Inés Sastre, Phina Oruche, Helena, Katia, Andrea Behalikova, Jennifer Herrera, Kristina Kumlin, Eva Linderholm, Stefano Tartini, Carmen Chaplin, Micheline Van de Velde, Joanna Rhodes, Alan Boone, Patrick Forster-Delmas, Kentaro Matsuo, J.B. Benn, Peter McKernan, Ed Connelly, Ronald L. Schwary, Kenneth A. MacDonald, Alvin Lum, Siching Song, Phil Nee, Randy Becker, Susan Browning, Anthony Mondal, Peter Parks, Compagnie Jolie Môme, Woodrow W. Asai, Eric Bruno Borgman, Michael Cline, Christopher Del Gaudio, Jerry Quinnshow all
“Sabrina” Quotes 33 quotes
“Once upon a time, on the north shore of Long Island, not far from New York, there was a very very large mansion, almost a castle, where there lived a family by the name of Larrabee. There were servants inside the mansion, and servants outside the mansion; boatmen to tend the boats, and six crews of gardeners: two for the solarium, the rest for...” (continue)(continue reading)
“We were up to our elbows in your underwear drawer. It was like touching the Shroud of Turin.”
“- Sabrina Fairchild: Don't you ever look out the window?
- Linus Larrabee: When do I have time?
- Sabrina Fairchild: What happened to all that time we saved taking the helicopter?
- Linus Larrabee: [lightheartedly] I'm storing it up.
- Sabrina Fairchild: [seriously] No, you're not.”
“- David Larrabee: When you guys meet her, just try to make me look good. I mean I know I look good, but, you know, try to make me, you know, sound good. Mention my accomplishments, my qualities.
[earnest look from Linus]
- David Larrabee: You can be creative.
[another earnest look]
- David Larrabee: Lie, okay?”
“They say you're the world's only living heart donor. ”
“- Fairchild: You've been there for two weeks. I doubt every single person in Paris thinks you're an idiot.
- Sabrina Fairchild: Only because I haven't met them all.”
“I've been following in footsteps all my life. Save me, Sabrina fair, you're the only one who can.”
“- Linus Larrabee: [to David] And you didn't see her before she left? You didn't talk to her?
- David Larrabee: Oh, sure, I said goodbye, and I think I wished her luck. Maybe not. I told her I felt kind of funnyaccepting my brother's hand-me-downs ... and I said don't take it personally, and you've always been generous to your women in the past,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- David Larrabee: She's a real woman, not a, you know.
- Linus Larrabee: Transvestite.
- David Larrabee: No, she's not a bimbo. ”
“- Linus Larrabee: Just sit down!
- David Larrabee: [David sits and there is the sound of glass crunching] Owwwaaahhh!
- Maude Larrabee: What?
- David Larrabee: I sat on the glasses!
- Linus Larrabee: Mother, go get Dr. Callaway. He's at the bar.
- Maude Larrabee: Who put glasses on the chair?
- David Larrabee: Can we talk about this later? I'm...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Linus Larrabee: I pay for your life, David. My life makes your life possible.
- David Larrabee: I resent that...
- Linus Larrabee: So do I! ”
“It never rained on the night of a Larrabee party, the Larrabee's wouldn't have stood for it. ”
“- David Larrabee: Now, Patrick, the debt burden this merger will accumulate will make it necessary to restructure some divisions. I've done a very quick review of last quarter's performance of each division of both companies.
- Maude Larrabee: David, when did you ever?
- David Larrabee: Mother, you've copied me on the financial standings of this...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Maude Larrabee: David, you're like my own son.
- David Larrabee: I am your own son, Mother.
- Maude Larrabee: Exactly! Now, I endured twenty-one hours of hard labor to bring you into the world. The doctors begged me to take drugs, but I kept saying I wouldn't do anything to hurt my child. Well, I've changed my mind - you screw up with...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Maude Larrabee: I feel terrible.
- Linus Larrabee: Take a pill.
- Maude Larrabee: Watch it. I'm still your mother.
- Linus Larrabee: And you taught me everything I know.
- Maude Larrabee: I didn't teach you this.”