“Wild Things” quotes(1998)
Plot – Sam Lombardo is a respectable Florida high-school teacher who sees his life totally change when a student accuses him of rape. While the investigation is ongoing, another girl comes forward to report that she, too, was raped by Sam. Fortunately, Detective Duquette discovers the existence of a well-defined plan and that the case is not as simple as it appears.
All actors – Kevin Bacon, Matt Dillon, Neve Campbell, Theresa Russell, Denise Richards, Daphne Rubin-Vega, Robert Wagner, Bill Murray, Carrie Snodgress, Jeff Perry, Cory Pendergast, Marc Macaulayshow all
“Wild Things” Quotes 9 quotes
“Are you retarded, or just brain-dead from whiffing fumes out there in the swamp?”
“- Ray Duquette: Why don't we begin with a question? What is a sex crime?
- Jimmy Leach: Not gettin' any!”
“So you're the new chicken licker.”
“- Art Maddox: It's a Barracuda. If you weren't so busy chasing booty at the yacht club, you could have caught one for yourself.
- Sam Lombardo: You aren't going to eat that thing are you? It's Barracuda, it's poisonous, it'll kill you.
- Art Maddox: Shit, man. I could say that about most of the girls you date.”
“- Sam Lombardo: Kelly Van Ryan is accusing me of rape.
- Ken Bowden: Kelly Van Ryan? As in Sandra Van Ryan?
- Sam Lombardo: As in, I'm fucked.”
“People aren't always what they appear to be. Don't forget that.”