Accusation quotes58 accusation quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“His accusers are two of the most powerful forces in the world. The United States Government, and the media.”
“Allegations of wrongdoing have also been made against Vice President Nance. Now, as this evidence will prove, at no time and in no way was the Vice President involved in any of this affair. Bob just made all that up. Vice President Nance is a good and decent public servant, and I want to apologize for any pain that this has caused him or his...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Eisenheim: Are you completely corrupt?
- Inspector Uhl: No, not completely, which is why I'll advise you not to accuse anyone.”
“- Shelby Carpenter: Waldo for your own good, I'm warning you to stop implying that I had anything to do with Laura's death.
- Waldo Lydecker: Very well, I'll stop implying: I'll make a direct statement.”
“- Captain Waxman: Oh, it's agent Kressler. It's a PO named Webley. It's patrol officers from Kimble's murder who said you acted in an insensitive manner. It's a goddamn Greek chorus of folks, Jerry. There are complaints of excessive drinking, language unbecoming an officer, physical intimidation and kidnapping.
- Jerry Beck: I didn't kidnap...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Bryan Mills: What's your first priority here, Inspector?
- Franck Dotzler: To arrest St. John and charge him with your ex-wife's murder.
- Bryan Mills: My first priority is my daughter.”
- Ben: I didn't kill Emily.
- Abrams: Any good lawyer will tell you "Doesn't matter".
“- Xander: What the fuck is that?
- Jake: That was repartee.
- Xander: That's exactly why I can't have you at the party, because you have repartee with everybody. You love repartee. All you wanna do is flit around the party, flirt with the moms. And then they all get mad and they turn on each other then they yell at Naomi then Naomi yells at me...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Harry, your loyalty was an accusation. Blame someone else.”
“Brothers and sisters, I am here to tell you that I charge the white man. I charge the white man with being the greatest murderer on earth.”
“Gentlemen, we will dispense with the traditional accusation denial ritual. It is such a bore, and not likely to convince me that I don't have before me right now at least one, if not all of the vandals. But since I'm a just man with no taste for punishing the innocent, I will afford the guilty the opportunity to speak now and to save the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Kay Chandler: Do you know what happens when a member of Congress accuses you of harassment?
- Dutch Van Den Broeck: We'd get our names in the newspapers?
- Kay Chandler: That's close to blackmail!”
“- Tom Welles: I know what you did to her.
- Eddie Poole: Who is this?
- Tom Welles: You murdered her. You and your friends.
- Eddie Poole: What the fuck are you talkin' about?
- Tom Welles: You killed her on film. And now you're fucked. You're all fucked.”
“- Mr. Booth: Your Honor, it is my intention to prove that Sonny Montelli is a victim of demonic possession, that is, possession by the Devil, and therefore innocent of the charges placed against him.
- Judge: Mr. Booth, I admire your originality. If I accept your plea, regardless of verdict, every courtroom in this country would be inundated...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Dr. Richard Kimble: I found him, Chuck. I found the man who killed Helen.
- Dr. Charles Nichols: What?
- Dr. Richard Kimble: It was me they were after.
- Dr. Charles Nichols: Who? Who are "They"?
- Dr. Richard Kimble: Devlin MacGregor and Lentz.
“- Agent Frank Haddad: You are an associate of Ali Waziri.
- Samir Nazhde: Who? I know no one by that name.
- Agent Frank Haddad: You got him a student visa.
- Samir Nazhde: I sign these applications as a matter of course, hundreds of them. Everyone wants to come to the land of opportunity and Baywatch.”
- "Tootie" Smith: He tried to kill me...
- Esther Smith: It was the streetcar. I think it hit her.
- "Tootie" Smith: No, it wasn't a streetcar. It was John Truett. He tried to kill me.