Astrology quotes9 astrology quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Oh, we were doomed from the start. I'm an Earth sign. She's a Water sign. Together, we made mud.”
“- David Helfgott - Adult: Would you marry me?
- Gillian: Well, it wouldn't be very practical, David.
- David Helfgott - Adult: Practical? No, of course not. Of course not. But then neither am I, Gillian. Neither am I. I'm not very practical at all.
- Sylvia: You'll miss the plane!
- Gillian: It's sweet of you, David. I don't know what to say.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lisa: So, she's six weeks pregnant. That means the baby's due in... April, May... June. Gemini. That's cool. Einstein was a Gemini. So is that Scottish gal from Garbage.
- Tom Witzky: Will you go help Jake with his pajamas?
- Lisa: If she's late...
- Tom Witzky: Lisa, I swear to God, start with the Dionne Warwick stuff and I'll throw you out...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Kay: You know things before they happen.
- Laura Vasquez: I'm a Libra!”
“- Robert 'Bobby' Boucher Jr.: Mama, Vicky is an astrologist.
- Helen 'Mama' Boucher: I don't believe in that sort of thing personally. Astrology is one of the many tools of the devil.”
“I must be in love, I just lied about my sign.”
“- Zack Antoine: Max?
- Max: No! Not with the moon in Pluto.”