Logic quotes33 logic quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Some men aren't looking for anything logical. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”
“ Sometimes we can't do what feels good. We have to do what is logical.”
“- Reporter: I suppose you are just as scared as the rest of us.
- Klaatu: In a different way, perhaps. I am fearful when I see people substituting fear for reason.”
“- Tweedle Dum: If you think we're waxworks, you ought to pay, you know.
- Tweedle Dee: Contrariwise, if you think we're alive you ought to speak to us.
- Tweedle Dum, Tweedle Dee: That's logic.”
Ted did figure it out time travel. And when we get back, we gonna tell everyone. How it's possible, how it's done, what the dangers are. But then why fifty years in the future when the spacecraft encounters a black hole does the computer call it an "unknown entry event"? Why don't they know? If they don't know, that means we never told anyone.... (continue)(continue reading)
“You've come back and caught me in the truth, and there's nothing less logical than the truth.”
“- Julius Benedict: You have no respect for logic.
- Vincent Benedict: But he's got an axe!”
“I was the logical choice. It calculated that I had a 45% chance of survival. Sarah only had an 11% chance. That was somebody's baby. 11% is more than enough. A human being would've known that.”
“Logic is overrated.”
“If we admit that human life can be ruled by reason, then all possibility of life is destroyed.”
“I find it poor logic to say that because women are good, women should vote. Men do not vote because they are good; they vote because they are male, and women should vote, not because we are angels and men are animals, but because we are human beings and citizens of this country.”
“You're a great one for logic. I'm a great one for rushing in where angels fear to tread. We are both extremists. Reality has brought us somewhere in-between.”
“- Spock: In the face of extinction, it is only logical that I resign my Starfleet commission and help rebuild our race.
- Spock Prime: And, yet, you can be in two places at once. I urge you to remain in Starfleet. I have already located a suitable planet on which to establish a Vulcan colony. Spock, in this case, do yourself a favor: put aside...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Corky: What would you say if I... called the police?
- Fats: You're not being logical.”