Character quotes347 character quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“How one handles success or failure is determined by their early childhood.”
“Fashion should not be expected to serve in the stead of courage or character.”
“You may have my body, breasts, and boyfriend, but you are not me.”
“Everyone has a part of themselves they hide. Even from the people they love most.”
“Character contributes to beauty. It fortifies a woman as her youth fades.”
“I never feel more myself than when I'm writing; I never enjoy any day more than a good writing day.”
“The older one gets the more one comes to resemble oneself.”
“Your part can be the king, but unless people are treating you like royalty, you ain't no king, man.”
“Cinema basically examines a personality first and the body afterward.”
“Best judge of character is a dog. I've found that to be true.”
“- Lt. Ted Wilks: It was bad judgment to bother a cop's widow about the love life of her husband.
- Dave Bannion: Good or bad, it was my judgment.
- Lt. Ted Wilks: You're missing the point. I'm the one that gets the pressure calls from upstairs. I'm the one that has to explain. You don't keep an office like this very long stepping on a lot of...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I always think you can tell a lot about a person by how they talk to their cab driver.”
“- Lady Sarah: Anne, you are too sensitive.
- Queen Anne: And you are too mean and uncaring, some days.
- Lady Sarah: Some days I'm quite lovely though. Let's think on them!”
“I paint with my qualities and faults.”
“You have a nice personality and you know sweaters.”
“- Vanya Egorov: You are special. You have a gift like me. You see through people. You see them for what they really are. You do this for me, and I'll let you go if that's what you want. But I feel you won't. This is what you are meant to do.
- Dominika Egorova: Yes, uncle.”
“It's a very rare person who is taken for what he truly is.”