Rosario Dawson quotes
“When I see a woman who is all gaunt and emaciated, I don't think she's beautiful. She reminds me of a Chihuahua that's freezing and shaking.”
“If you call me Batgirl, can I call you Batboy?”
“There is no future. There is no past. I live this moment as my last!”
“- Batgirl: Why did you build this thing with only one seat?
- Batman: Because last I checked I only had one butt.”
“- Barbara Gordon: Batman's been on the job for a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very long time.
- Bruce Wayne: He has aged phenomenally.”
“- Laura Vasquez: After you flash me, if I see you again will I know it's you?
- Jay: I'll see you, but you won't see me.
- Laura Vasquez: Must be hard. Must be very lonely.”
“People in Hollywood don't have that much sex, or at least I don't.”
“- Dwight: I'll always love ya, baby.
- Gail: Always and never.”
“I'd be happy to die for a taste of what Angel had! Someone to live for, unafraid to say I love you.”
“Give in to love or live in fear.”
“- Laura Vasquez: It's not fair.
- Jay: Nothing ever is...”
“I'm more of a man than you'll ever be, and more of a woman than you'll ever get.”
“- Dewey: It just got away from me.
- Connie: It got away from you? It's a train, Dewey, not a chipmunk!”
“- Oscar Galvin: What the hell was that?
- Connie: That was ten million pounds of train, Mr. Galvin! And this is the sound of me saving your ass!”
“- Kay: You know things before they happen.
- Laura Vasquez: I'm a Libra!”