Birds quotes61 birds quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Well you know what they say... birds of a feather flock to vagina.”
“Dear God, make me a bird. So I could fly far. Far far away from here.”
“- Mitch Brenner: Aren't those lovebirds?
- Melanie Daniels: No, those are, uh, red birds.
- Mitch Brenner: Oh, I thought they were strawberry finches.
- Melanie Daniels: Oh, yes. We call them that, too.”
“- Melanie Daniels: Just what is it you're looking for, sir?
- Mitch Brenner: Lovebirds.
- Melanie Daniels: Lovebirds, sir?
- Mitch Brenner: Yes. I understand there are different varieties. Is that true?
- Melanie Daniels: Oh yes, there are.
- Mitch Brenner: Well, uh, these are for my sister, for her birthday, see, and uh, as she's only gonna be...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I feel like a Kentucky Fried idiot.”
“- Sybylla Melvyn: They're fortunate, aren't they? Every day they get their food.
- Aunt Gussie: As long as I remember.
- Sybylla Melvyn: They never have to look for water in a dried-up creek. Scratch for a living, like all our countrymen, forced on the road to beg.
- Aunt Gussie: Perhaps they're meant to counterbalance the ugly things in life.”
“- Jewel: For a bird from Minnesota, you've got some moves.
- Blu: Oh, that wasn't a move, it was an accident. But I accept the compliment.”
“We are not people, we're birds. We have to get out into the wild and be birds, Blu.”
“- Roy Lee: What's an auk?
- O'Dell: It's a bird that don't fly.
- Roy Lee: You mean like a parakeet?”
“Storks don't deliver babies anymore! If anyone finds out about this, I am dead meat!”
“When you use a bird to write with, it's called tweeting.”
“Normally when a bird lands on my beat I kill it, before it can shit.”
“Every bird instinct I have says don't follow a dog on wheels.”
“- Chuck: The pigs are stealing our eggs!
- Leonard: Set sail for Piggy Island!”
“What kind of place is this? It's beautiful: pigeons fly, women fall from the sky! I'm moving here!”
“You ever wondered what our lives down here must look like to a bird?”
“Your grandfather used to say that a bird which flies into your house is an angel. You must look upon his presence as a blessing.”
“Tie two birds together, and even though they have four wings, they cannot fly.”
“- Fumes: When I die, I'd like to come back as a bird.
- Sailor: Why?
- Fumes: Because man, I could fly free, and easy, and if I saw someone I really didn't care for, I'd drop a hot one on 'em!”