Ocean quotes42 ocean quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You can never turn your back on the ocean.”
“- Rick: So this is where you work Turtle?
- Turtle: Only when da surf's bad, Barney. Cause' when da surf's good, nobody works!”
“what makes you think that elves are any more magical than something like a whale? Yoy know what I mean? What if I told you a story about how underneath the ocean, there was this giant sea mammal that used sonar and sang songs and it was so big that its heart was the size of a car and you could crawl through the arteries? I mean, you'd think that...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The ocean, to me, is one of the most terrifying things on the planet.”
“- Duke: Do you see that, captain?
- Baker Dill: Yeah. I see him. Alright, what do you think man? Do you think the beast is close? What do you say, Duke?
- Duke: He's down there somewhere. Making up his damn mind.”
“The ocean is not just our home, it is who we are.”
“If you have the tooth of a whale, you must have the jaw of a whale to yield it.”
“Fish pee in you... all day”
“Who in the hell-o-but trips underwater? And by the way, on what?”
“- Sean: What's after Cable Junction?
- Bob: The Atlantic. Then Ireland.”
“- Rusty James: What do you think California's like? Like all that shit in the movies. Blondes walkin' around, The Beach Boys, palm trees, the ocean. How was the ocean?
- The Motorcycle Boy: I didn't get to the ocean.
- Rusty James: No?
- The Motorcycle Boy: California got in the way.
- Rusty James: California got in the way? I thought California...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Vincent: I love the ocean. God, how I love her. She's so, so damn...
- Pansy: Wet.
- Vincent: Wet, yes. Yes. So damn, damn, wet!”
“We'll be living in all the oceans now.”