Ocean quotes42 ocean quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You can never turn your back on the ocean.”
“- Rick: So this is where you work Turtle?
- Turtle: Only when da surf's bad, Barney. Cause' when da surf's good, nobody works!”
“Who in the hell-o-but trips underwater? And by the way, on what?”
“You wanted a place by the ocean. I had it opened. It was closed for the season. All these tables are for two people. Pick whatever one you want.”
“what makes you think that elves are any more magical than something like a whale? Yoy know what I mean? What if I told you a story about how underneath the ocean, there was this giant sea mammal that used sonar and sang songs and it was so big that its heart was the size of a car and you could crawl through the arteries? I mean, you'd think that...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The ocean, to me, is one of the most terrifying things on the planet.”
“- Duke: Do you see that, captain?
- Baker Dill: Yeah. I see him. Alright, what do you think man? Do you think the beast is close? What do you say, Duke?
- Duke: He's down there somewhere. Making up his damn mind.”
“The ocean is not just our home, it is who we are.”
“If you have the tooth of a whale, you must have the jaw of a whale to yield it.”
“Fish pee in you... all day”
“- Sean: What's after Cable Junction?
- Bob: The Atlantic. Then Ireland.”
“- Rusty James: What do you think California's like? Like all that shit in the movies. Blondes walkin' around, The Beach Boys, palm trees, the ocean. How was the ocean?
- The Motorcycle Boy: I didn't get to the ocean.
- Rusty James: No?
- The Motorcycle Boy: California got in the way.
- Rusty James: California got in the way? I thought California...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Vincent: I love the ocean. God, how I love her. She's so, so damn...
- Pansy: Wet.
- Vincent: Wet, yes. Yes. So damn, damn, wet!”
“We'll be living in all the oceans now.”