Ocean quotes39 ocean quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You can never turn your back on the ocean.”
“The ocean, to me, is one of the most terrifying things on the planet.”
“- Duke: Do you see that, captain?
- Baker Dill: Yeah. I see him. Alright, what do you think man? Do you think the beast is close? What do you say, Duke?
- Duke: He's down there somewhere. Making up his damn mind.”
“The ocean is not just our home, it is who we are.”
“- Rick: So this is where you work Turtle?
- Turtle: Only when da surf's bad, Barney. Cause' when da surf's good, nobody works!”
“If you have the tooth of a whale, you must have the jaw of a whale to yield it.”
“Fish pee in you... all day”
“Who in the hell-o-but trips underwater? And by the way, on what?”
“- Sean: What's after Cable Junction?
- Bob: The Atlantic. Then Ireland.”
“- Rusty James: What do you think California's like? Like all that shit in the movies. Blondes walkin' around, The Beach Boys, palm trees, the ocean. How was the ocean?
- The Motorcycle Boy: I didn't get to the ocean.
- Rusty James: No?
- The Motorcycle Boy: California got in the way.
- Rusty James: California got in the way? I thought California...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Vincent: I love the ocean. God, how I love her. She's so, so damn...
- Pansy: Wet.
- Vincent: Wet, yes. Yes. So damn, damn, wet!”
“We'll be living in all the oceans now.”
“And Thou, vast Ocean! on whole awful face
Time's iron feet can print no ruin trace.”