Nicolas Cage quotes
“- Andre Baptiste Senior: They say that I am the lord of war, but perhaps it is you.
- Yuri Orlov: I believe it's warlord.
- Andre Baptiste Senior: Thank you, but I prefer it my way.”
“Loretta, I love you. Not like they told you love is, and I didn't know this either, but love doesn't make things nice, it ruins everything. It breaks your heart. It makes things a mess. We aren't here to make things perfect. The snowflakes are perfect. The stars are perfect. Not us. Not us! We are here to ruin ourselves and to break our hearts...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Kate Reynolds: How can you do that?
- Jack Campbell: What?
- Kate Reynolds: Look at me like you haven't seen me every day for the last 13 years.”
“Men don't have to be attractive. But that's not true. Especially these days. Almost as much pressure on men as there is on women these days.”
“- Andre Baptiste Junior: Can you bring me the gun of Rambo?
- Yuri Orlov: Part one, two, or three?
- Andre Baptiste Junior: I've only seen part one.”
“- Jim Stone: [indicating bail statement for $200,000 cash] What do you think?
- Jim's Father: Well, I think there's a lot more to making a cop than just paper.
-Jim Stone: Yes, but I just thought it was unusual.
- Jim's Father: It is ... You know, a good cop is going to look at it and know exactly what to do.”
“A toast? Yeah. To high treason. That's what these men were committing when they signed the Declaration. Had we lost the war, they would have been hanged, beheaded, drawn and quartered, and - Oh! Oh, my personal favorite - and had their entrails cut out and burned! So... Here's to the men who did what was considered wrong, in order to do what...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ben Yahzee: This was suppose to be a secured area, what happened?
- Joe Enders: I killed him. I took a grenade, threw it in there and blew him up.”
“You know, Agent Sadusky, something I've noticed about fishing? It never works out so well for the bait.”
“I don't predict it. Nobody does, 'cause i-it's just wind. It's wind. It blows all over the place! What the fuck!”
“- Mike Lawford: What does it mean?
- Blind Man: Just what it says I guess.”
“- David Waters: [sees Jim smother a lemon wedge with tabasco sauce] What's that for?
- Jim Stone: Have you ever tried it?
- David Waters: I can't say that I have.
- Jim Stone: Well, you take this one, and I'll take the other.”
“- Captain Antonio Corelli: Do you miss me?
- Pelagia: So much that I can't sleep at night.”
“- Sara 'Sway' Wayland: What do you think is more exciting... having sex or stealing cars?
- Memphis: Having sex or boosting cars... Um, oo! Well, uh... How about having sex while boosting cars?
- Sara 'Sway' Wayland: Oh, that's a good line. Doesn't work on a lot of girls, though.”
“I think the wife and me are splitting up. Her point is that were both kind of selfish and unrealistic, so we're not really good for each other.”
“- Jack Singer: Let's just say that I get a little flustered when I'm hurling through space and... what happens if I pull the red one first?
- Roy Bacon: Oh, well then neither chute will open. You'll end up on the ground looking like a well-done chili burger. They'll have to shovel you into a coffin!”
“- Commander Kevin Dunne: How's Angela?
- Rick Santoro: Fat, fabulous, fantastic - I love her.
- Commander Kevin Dunne: How's the other one - what's her name? Candy?
- Rick Santoro: Oh, Monique? Skinny, mean, expensive - I love her!”
“I'm sorry that I used to be such a saint back then, and I'm such a prick now!”