Nicolas Cage quotes
“- Loretta Castorini: That was so awful.
- Ronny Cammareri: Awful?
- Loretta Castorini: Beautiful... sad. She died!
- Ronny Cammareri: Yes.
- Loretta Castorini: I was surprised... You know, I didn't really think she was gonna die. I knew she was sick.
- Ronny Cammareri: She had TB.
- Loretta Castorini: I know! I mean, she was coughing her brains...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Andre Baptiste Senior: They say that I am the lord of war, but perhaps it is you.
- Yuri Orlov: I believe it's warlord.
- Andre Baptiste Senior: Thank you, but I prefer it my way.”
“Loretta, I love you. Not like they told you love is, and I didn't know this either, but love doesn't make things nice, it ruins everything. It breaks your heart. It makes things a mess. We aren't here to make things perfect. The snowflakes are perfect. The stars are perfect. Not us. Not us! We are here to ruin ourselves and to break our hearts...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I remember once imagining what my life would be like, what I'd be like. I pictured having all these qualities, strong positive qualities that people could pick up on from across the room. But as time passed, few ever became any qualities that I actually had. And all the possibilities I faced and the sorts of people I could be, all of them got...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Memphis Raines: I've been in L.A. for three months now. I have money, I have taste. But I'm not on anybody's "A" list, and Saturday night is the loneliest night for the week for me.
- Exotic Car Salesman: Well, a Ferrari would certainly change that.
- Memphis Raines: Perhaps, Mmmm. But, you know, this is the one. Yes, yes yes... I saw three of... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Seth: What's that like? What's it taste like? Describe it like Hemingway.
- Dr. Maggie Rice: Well, it tastes like a pear. You don't know what a pear tastes like?
- Seth: I don't know what a pear tastes like to you.
- Dr. Maggie Rice: Sweet, juicy, soft on your tongue, grainy like a sugary sand that dissolves in your mouth. How's that?
- Seth:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You are what you love, not what loves you. That's what I decided a long time ago.”
“- Det. Roland Castlebeck: Here I am smack dab in the middle of a moral dilemma, Randall. You've ripped this city to shreds with that little escapade of yours, you and your Eleanor. But I understand what brought you back here. A brother's love is... a brother's love.
- Det. Roland Castlebeck: You just saved my life, didn't you? So what...” (continue)(continue reading)
“This is fight night and I am the king.”
“- Kate Reynolds: How can you do that?
- Jack Campbell: What?
- Kate Reynolds: Look at me like you haven't seen me every day for the last 13 years.”
“Men don't have to be attractive. But that's not true. Especially these days. Almost as much pressure on men as there is on women these days.”
“Sometimes I let matches burn down to my fingertips just to feel something, anything.”
“-Grug: Three days is not forever!
-Eep: It is with this family.”
“Paintings are so passe. I call this a snapshot.”
-Guy: Once upon a time, there was a beautiful tiger. She lived in a cave with the rest of her family. Her father and mother told her: "You may go anywhere you want, but never go near the cliff, for you could fall."
-Grug: And fall. Good story.
-Guy: But when no one was looking, she go near the cliff, for the closer she came to the edge, the more... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Andre Baptiste Junior: Can you bring me the gun of Rambo?
- Yuri Orlov: Part one, two, or three?
- Andre Baptiste Junior: I've only seen part one.”
“- Jim Stone: [indicating bail statement for $200,000 cash] What do you think?
- Jim's Father: Well, I think there's a lot more to making a cop than just paper.
-Jim Stone: Yes, but I just thought it was unusual.
- Jim's Father: It is ... You know, a good cop is going to look at it and know exactly what to do.”
“A toast? Yeah. To high treason. That's what these men were committing when they signed the Declaration. Had we lost the war, they would have been hanged, beheaded, drawn and quartered, and - Oh! Oh, my personal favorite - and had their entrails cut out and burned! So... Here's to the men who did what was considered wrong, in order to do what...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ben Yahzee: This was suppose to be a secured area, what happened?
- Joe Enders: I killed him. I took a grenade, threw it in there and blew him up.”