Anne Hathaway quotes
“Maybe it's some evidence, some artifact of a higher dimension that we can't consciously perceive. I'm drawn across the universe to someone I haven't seen in a decade, who I know is probably dead. Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space. Maybe we should trust that, even if we can't understand...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Alice, you cannot live your life to please others. The choice must be yours, because when you step out to face that creature, you will step out alone.”
“That’s what I’m doing now. Hanging on and screaming but you can’t hear me. Nobody can.”
“No man will ever believe a woman is smarter than he is. We will always be underestimated, and that is what we use.”
“- Josephine Chesterfield: What do men want?
- Penny Rust: Boobs.
- Josephine Chesterfield: No.
- Penny Rust: Back door. Front door. Pegging, or like a threesome. What is it? What’s the answer?
- Josephine Chesterfield: They want to be heroes. There is nothing more compelling to a man than a vulnerable woman.”
“- Josephine Chesterfield: Why are women better suited to the con than men?
- Penny: Cause we're used to faking it?”
“Try to be as inconspicuous as possible. I know it’s difficult for you, but it’s better to go unnoticed by Gregor’s henchmen.”
“- Catwoman: You could have gone anywhere, but you came back.
- Batman: So did you.
- Catwoman: Well then I guess we're both suckers.”
“- Catwoman: My mother warned me about getting into cars with strange men.
- Batman: This isn't a car.”
“- Baker Dill: People don't change.
- Karen Zariakas: I'm still the girl at the bridge.”
“- Lureen Newsome: You don't think I'm too fast, do you? Maybe we should put the brakes on?
- Jack Twist: Fast or slow, I just like the direction you're goin'.”
“- White Queen: Hatter's counting on you.
- Cheshire Cat: We all are.”
“- Jewel: For a bird from Minnesota, you've got some moves.
- Blu: Oh, that wasn't a move, it was an accident. But I accept the compliment.”
“We are not people, we're birds. We have to get out into the wild and be birds, Blu.”
“- Blu: It looks like you're stuck with me all night.
- Jewel: You're my one and only, Blu.
- Blu: That's a good thing since I'm the only other one.”
“- Miranda Priestly: I need the new Harry Potter book for the twins. We have all the published Harry Potter books. The twins want to know what happens next.
- Andy Sachs: You want the unpublished manuscript.
- Miranda Priestly: Well, we know everyone in publishing, so it shouldn't be a problem, should it? And you can do anything. Right?”
“- Joe: This is between a waltz and a tango.
- Mia Thermopolis: It's a wango?”
“- Agent 99: Are you staring at my butt?
- Maxwell Smart: No, no, I... I was, but I'm not... I'm staring again.”
“- Agent 99: Did you see anything while I was dancing?
- Maxwell Smart: Just once, but I don't think you expected him to lift you so high.”
“- Blu: Actually all the survival guides say to sit and wait. And... and help will come.
- Jewel: No one is coming!”
“You're off living... La Vida Loca, risking your life for some dumb thrills! And I'm supposed to stay home and be your happy little delivery girl?”
“Time is relative, okay? It can stretch and it can squeeze, but... it can't run backwards. Just can't. The only thing that can move across dimensions, like time, is gravity.”
“- Jewel: I'm trying to escape!
- Blu: Escape! Why? This cage is awesome.
- Jewel: The cage! Oh, what was I thinking? I wouldn't expect a pet to understand.
- Blu: Pet? Did you just call me a pet? For the record, I am not a pet! I am a companion. And you know what? Do whatever you want! Cause tomorrow morning, Linda will come for me and this...” (continue)(continue reading)