Library quotes10 library quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“The public library is the last bastion of democracy that we have in this country!”
“- Prince Henry: Mother, Father, I want to build a university, with the largest library on the continent, where anyone can study, no matter their station!
- King Francis: All right... who are you... and what have you done with my son?
- Prince Henry: [laughs] Oh, and I want to invite the gypsies to the ball!”
“Okay, Ben, pay attention. I've brought you to the Library of Congress. Why? Because it's the biggest library in the world. Over 20 million books. And they're all saying the same exact thing: Listen to Riley.”
“- Charlene: What makes you think you could be the Librarian?
- Flynn Carsen: Well, I've read a lot of books.”
“- David: What were you doing in a library?
- Jennifer: I got lost.”
“- Will Hunting: The sad thing about a guy like you is, in 50 years you're gonna start doing some thinking on your own and you're going to come up with the fact that there are two certainties in life: one, don't do that, and two, you dropped 150 grand on a fucking education you could have got for a dollar fifty in late charges at the public...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Daniel: One of the rooms they called it the library and they filled it full of books. Thousands of books on every subject and they're all second-hand. You know why?
- Martha: It was cheaper?
- Daniel: No. It's so it looks like they've been read.”
“- Jim Morar: What's our first move when we get there?
- Brandon Sinclair: The big bad public library.
- Jim Morar: Why?
- Brandon Sinclair: Why not?
- Jim Morar: Oh well, as long as you got a reason.”