Jamie Foxx quotes
“You know when you see a fine hunny in the club, she lookin’ all good and shit under the lights and you start grindin’ on her, then the next day you go to pick her up, you're all happy and shit, but is high noon, she comes outta house and a fucking sea donkey clunks into your car!”
“If I were an animal, I would be an eagle.”
“- Bryant: Someone takes a dump in my department, I know about it!
- Vincent: They're shitting all over it!”
- Eddie: [complaining about his mask] I said Michael Myers!
- JD: This is Mike Myers.
- Bats: It should be the "Halloween" mask.
- JD: This is a Halloween mask!
- Bats: No, the killer dude from "Halloween".
- JD: Oh, you mean Jason.
- Eddie, Bats: No!
“- Sean: They said it was just gonna be a easy grab.
- Vincent: Well, it ain't no easy grab, they got T.”
“- Marlene: Ray, what did I tell you about cooking in the dark? Are you trying to burn the house down?
- Ray Charles: Think about it, Marlene, what do I need the light for?
- Marlene: Well, you don't need to be cooking anyway. We brought you take out from Oscar's.
- Ray Charles: Well, get your money back. I got fried chicken right here.”
“- Max Dillon: I'm a nobody.
- Spider-Man: Hey, you're not a nobody. You're a somebody.”
“Seventy-six years, Stephen. How many niggers you think you seen come and go? Seven thousand? Eight thousand? Nine thousand? Nine thousand nine hundred and ninety nine? Every single word that came out of Calvin Candie's mouth was nothing but horseshit, but he was right about one thing: I am that one nigger in ten thousand.”
“The moment you catch feelings is the moment you catch a bullet.”
- Milt Shaw: He's filed a lawsuit, Ray, and it's more than a fine. This guy's got juice, he can get you barred from ever playing "Georgia" again. But he's willing to drop the suit if you make up the gig.
- Ray Charles: Not if it's segregated.
“- Max: I can't drive you around while you're killing folks. It ain't my job!
- Vincent: Tonight it is.”
“- Milt Shaw: Ahmet and Jerry are flying in tomorrow night. Will you at least put them off until I have a chance to talk to the boys at ABC?
- Ray Charles: Well, my mama always said there was nothin' wrong with talkin'.”
“- Luiz: So you're going to the Amazon? That place is wild!
- Blu: I'm sure it's nothing I can't handle. Wait, how wild?
- Nico: There's snakes that swallow you whole.
- Pedro: Mosquitoes that suck out your blood like a Slurpee.
- Luiz: Flesh-eating piranhas that eat... flesh.”
“- Nick Rice: What principle was at work when you tortured and killed those people?
- Clyde Shelton: That everyone must be held accountable for their actions.”
“- Electro: You wanna be my friend?
- Harry Osborn: I thought we were already friends.
- Electro: I had a friend once. It didn't work out.
- Harry Osborn: Yeah. Me too.
- Electro: Then let's go catch a spider.”
“- Django: You kill people? And they give you a reward?
- Dr. King Schultz: Certain people, yeah...
- Django: Bad people?
- Dr. King Schultz: Ah! Badder they are, the bigger the reward.”
“I love the stories. You know, about fallin' in love, and having love knock you around, and then the pressures of the world on you so tough it makes you feel small. You just want to give your soul to God. You might as well, your ass belongs to Him.”