Jamie Foxx quotes
“You know when you see a fine hunny in the club, she lookin’ all good and shit under the lights and you start grindin’ on her, then the next day you go to pick her up, you're all happy and shit, but is high noon, she comes outta house and a fucking sea donkey clunks into your car!”
“If I were an animal, I would be an eagle.”
“-Joe: How about a librarian? They’re cool.
-22: Yes, amazing. Who wouldn’t like working at a thankless job you’re always in danger of losing due to budget cuts? Though I do like the idea of randomly shushing people.
-Joe: Look, obviously this…
-22:Shh! Oh, yeah. That’s good.”
“-22: I just use this voice because it annoys people.
-Joe: It’s very effective.”
“That guy was lost in the music. He was in it, and he took the rest of us with him. And I wanted to learn how to talk like that. That’s when I knew I was born to play.”
“Don’t miss out on the joys of life. Like, uh, Pizza.”
“Life is full of possibilities. You just need to know where to look. ”
“Music is all I think about. From the moment I wake up in the morning to the moment I fall asleep at night.”
“- Bryant: Someone takes a dump in my department, I know about it!
- Vincent: They're shitting all over it!”
- Eddie: [complaining about his mask] I said Michael Myers!
- JD: This is Mike Myers.
- Bats: It should be the "Halloween" mask.
- JD: This is a Halloween mask!
- Bats: No, the killer dude from "Halloween".
- JD: Oh, you mean Jason.
- Eddie, Bats: No!
“- Sean: They said it was just gonna be a easy grab.
- Vincent: Well, it ain't no easy grab, they got T.”
“- Marlene: Ray, what did I tell you about cooking in the dark? Are you trying to burn the house down?
- Ray Charles: Think about it, Marlene, what do I need the light for?
- Marlene: Well, you don't need to be cooking anyway. We brought you take out from Oscar's.
- Ray Charles: Well, get your money back. I got fried chicken right here.”
“- Max Dillon: I'm a nobody.
- Spider-Man: Hey, you're not a nobody. You're a somebody.”
“Seventy-six years, Stephen. How many niggers you think you seen come and go? Seven thousand? Eight thousand? Nine thousand? Nine thousand nine hundred and ninety nine? Every single word that came out of Calvin Candie's mouth was nothing but horseshit, but he was right about one thing: I am that one nigger in ten thousand.”
“The moment you catch feelings is the moment you catch a bullet.”
- Milt Shaw: He's filed a lawsuit, Ray, and it's more than a fine. This guy's got juice, he can get you barred from ever playing "Georgia" again. But he's willing to drop the suit if you make up the gig.
- Ray Charles: Not if it's segregated.
“- Max: I can't drive you around while you're killing folks. It ain't my job!
- Vincent: Tonight it is.”