Noah Wyle quotes
“- Donnie Darko: If God controls time, then all time is pre-decided. Every living thing follows along a set path. And if you could see your path or channel, then you could see into the future, right? Like it's a form of time travel.
- Prof. Kenneth Monnitoff: If we were able to see our destinies manifest themselves visually, then we would be...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Good artists copy, great artists steal.”
“I never had a problem with the Altair - 'til I tried to use it!”
“Maybe in a past life I was a poet - or an artist.”
“Did you stop and think that maybe infants need darkness? That maybe darkness is part of their natural environment?”
“- Charlene: What makes you think you could be the Librarian?
- Flynn Carsen: Well, I've read a lot of books.”
“- Flynn Carsen: I just want to get to know the Nicole beneath the surface arrogance. Peel back the layers.
- Nicole Noone: What do you think is below the surface arrogance?
- Flynn Carsen: More arrogance. And then perhaps a few delicious layers of flaky disdain. All around a creamy sweet center of homicidal rage.”
“- Nicole Noone: You only live once.
- Flynn Carsen: Unless you believe in Buddhism or Sikhism.”
“Maybe fun is just fragments of existence with better packaging.”
“- Mike Markkula: Steve Wozniak's employee number one, you're number two.
- Steve Jobs: Wait a minute. I'm employee number one. Woz?
- Steve Wozniak: Doesn't matter to me.
- Steve Jobs: I'm employee number one around here.
- Mike Markkula: I'm not saying anything. I wasn't implying anything.
- Steve Jobs: All right, then I'll be zero. Woz, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Prof. Kenneth Monnitoff: I'm not going to be able to continue this conversation.
- Donnie Darko: Why?
- Prof. Kenneth Monnitoff: I could lose my job.”
“- Steve Jobs: I don't want you to think of this as just a film - some process of converting electrons and magnetic impulses into shapes and figures and sounds. No. Listen to me. We're here to make a dent in the universe. Otherwise, why even be here? We're creating a completely new consciousness, like an artist or poet. That's how you have to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Steve Jobs: This is like doing business with a praying mantis. You get seduced, and then eaten alive afterwards?
- Bill Gates: Get real, would ya? You and I are both like guys who had this rich neighbor - Xerox - who left the door open all the time. And you go sneakin' in to steal a TV set. Only when you get there, you realize that I got there...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: A Few Good Men
“- Lt. Daniel Kaffee: How did you know where the mess hall was if it's not in this book?
- Cpl. Jeffrey Barnes: Well, I guess I just followed the crowd at chow time, sir.”