Traffic quotes11 traffic quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Big Hero 6
“There are no red lights in a car chase!”
- From the movie: Grand Canyon
“Look around you. Everyone in this parking lot is struggling for control. And you know what it is they're trying to control, each and every one of 'em? Fear. They're trying to control their fear.”
- From the movie: Eraser
“- Lee: You're late!
- U.S. Marshal John 'The Eraser' Kruger: Traffic.”
- From the movie: Starman
“- Jenny Hayden: Okay? Are you crazy? You almost got us killed! You said you watched me, you said you knew the rules!
- Starman: I do know the rules.
- Jenny Hayden: Oh, for your information pal, that was a yellow light back there!
- Starman: I watched you very carefully. Red light stop, green light go, yellow light go very fast.”
- From the movie: Doctor Who
“The world's about to end, and here I am, stuck in traffic.”
- From the movie: Blue Steel
“Y'know what I love about this city? You can throw a stick up in the air and it'll land on a taxi or an ambulance.”
- From the movie: Cloak & Dagger
“Nothing will hit you if you keep moving!”
- From the movie: The Holcroft Covenant
- From the movie: U.S. Marshals
“- Samuel Gerard: Cosmo, where are you?
- Renfro: I'm in traffic! I'm in New York City! Where the hell do you think I am? We're on our way!”
- From the movie: Super Mario Bros.
“- Luigi: I've heard sea turtles travel thousands of miles on their own.
- Mario: Not in New York traffic, they don't.”
- From the movie: Lost Highway
“Don't tailgate! Don't you ever tailgate! Do you know how much space is needed to stop a car traveling at 35 miles per hour? Six car lengths! Six fuckin' car lengths! That's a hundred and six fuckin' feet, mister! If I had to stop suddenly, you woulda hit me! I want you to get a fuckin' driver's manual, and I want you to study that motherfucker!...” (continue)(continue reading)