“Super Mario Bros.” quotes(1993)
Plot – Some girls begin to disappear mysteriously in Brooklyn. Daisy is a fascinating researcher of dinosaurs and asks help to the Mario Bros to release from the water an archaeological dig. The two brothers are then engulfed into a mysterious gap. They find themselves in an incredible parallel dimension inhabited by giant reptiles which has been created millions of years before the explosion of a huge meteorite. This violent world is called Dinohattan and it's in short of water. The reptiles' leader Koopa has to take possesion of the precious stone that Daisy is wearing as it's the same meteorite that had caused the explosion long ago. The earthly world is rich in natural resources but Koopa plans to destroy the entire human race that lives on it. It's up to Mario and Luigi to defend the precious jewel and to free Daisy.
All actors – Bob Hoskins, John Leguizamo, Dennis Hopper, Samantha Mathis, Fisher Stevens, Richard Edson, Fiona Shaw, Dana Kaminski, Mojo Nixon, Gianni Russo, Francesca P. Roberts, Lance Henriksenshow all
“Super Mario Bros.” Quotes 29 quotes
“- Spike: If we get it wrong one more time, he's gonna kill us.
- Iggy: He's not gonna kill us. He's not that nice.”
“- Mario: How we gonna get in there? I got two words for you: Im-possible.
- Luigi: Nothing's impossible, Mario. Improbable, Unlikely, but never impossible.
- Mario: I hope you're right.”
“These are all strange new species. Look at this, the way these bones fit here, and the opposable thumb. It's almost as if he were a monster trying to be a human being.”
“- Daisy: If you just want to end this right now, I would understand.
- Luigi: You know, I was going to ask you the same thing, if you want to end this right now, and you feel bad about that, but you want to talk to somebody about it, you can call me.”
“- Sergeant Simon: How many Marios are there between the two of you?
- Luigi: Three: Mario Mario and Luigi Mario.”
“- Iggy: Between us, Spike doesn't have a thought in his brain, sir!
- Spike: Ha, ha, ha! He's a liar, sir. Between us, Iggy doesn't have a brain in his head!
- King Koopa: I agree.”
“- Iggy: That hardly seems logical, does it? Perhaps we should stay here and formulate our own strategy. Tete-tete, inner circle, that sort of thing.
- King Koopa: Here's what's logical to me: If you do not return with the plumbers and the rock... I shall personally... kill you.
- Iggy: ...We're going.”
“A long long time ago, the Earth was ruled by dinosaurs. They were big, so not a lot of people went around hassling 'em. Actually, no people went around hassling 'em 'cause there weren't any people yet.”
“A giant meteorite struck the Earth. Goodbye dinosaurs! But what if the dinosaurs weren't all destroyed? What if the impact of that meteor created a parallel dimension where the dinosaurs continued to thrive and evolve into intelligent, vicious, and aggressive beings... just like us? And hey, what if they found a way back?”
“Nothing's impossible, you just gotta believe.”
“- Mario Mario: Excuse me, do you know where we are?
- Pedestrian: Yeah, you're in my way.”
“You may think of evolution as... an upward process. Things evolve from primeval slime, up to single-celled organisms, up to... intelligent life. De-evolution, of course, works the opposite way. Back to... simpler forms.”
“- Luigi: I think it's trying to communicate with us...
- Mario: Luigi, it's a mushroom!”
“- Mario Mario: This can't be Manhattan.
- Luigi Mario: I don't know, I haven't been to Manhattan in a couple weeks.
- Mario Mario: Must have been a bad couple of weeks.”
“I'm a vegetarian, I don't eat anything with a face.”
“Look at this place. Pathetic. It gets worse every day. The humans on the other side have a world full of resources. Ready for the taking. Imagine: an endless supply of food, clean air, water. And what are we stuck with? This... pithole, germs everywhere, fungus. For 65 million years, we've been exhiled here after the meteorite stuck while...” (continue)(continue reading)