Clancy Brown quotes
“- Connor MacLeod: Ramirez's blade did not cut deeply enough. He was right about you. You're slime.
- Kurgan: Ramirez was an effete snob! He died on his knees. I took his head and raped his woman before his blood was even cold. Ah, I see. Ramirez lied. She was not his woman. She was your woman. And she never told you. I wonder why. Perhaps I gave...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It's better to burn out than to fade away!”
“- Surtur: You cannot stop Ragnarok. Why fight it?
- Thor: Because that's what heroes do!”
“There is a legend of a man who lives beneath the sea. He is a fisher of men, the last hope of all those who have been left behind. Many survivors claim to have felt his gripping hands beneath them; pushing them up to the surface; whispering strength until help could arrive. But this, of course, is only a legend.”
“No brain, no pain... think about it.”
“I am constantly amazed on every level at how lucky I am.”
“Can I, just one time, play the good guy?”
“Atrocities are human nature.”
“Dr. Banzai is using a laser to vaporize a pineal tumor without damaging the parthogenital plate. A subcutaneous microphone will allow the patient to transmit verbal instructions to his own brain.”
“- Maj. Paul Hackett: We'll blow something up.
- MSgt. Larry McRose: Yeah, like what?
- Maj. Paul Hackett: A building a barn, something.
- MSgt. Larry McRose: A school, a church, something.
- Maj. Paul Hackett: What, are you particular?
- MSgt. Larry McRose: As a matter of fact I am. This is America, you know.”
“- Kurgan: You can't defeat me, Ramirez! I am the strongest!
- Ramirez: My cut has improved your voice!”
“- Horowitz: That's Lofgren. They call him Viking. I call him shit for brains.
- Viking Lofgren: Shut your fucking mouth, Horowitz.”
“SpongeBob. You're a great frycook, but I gave the job to Squidward because being manager is a big responsibility. Well, let's face it. He's more... mature than you.”
“I never gave a ticket to a nun before. I gave a ticket to a guy from the IRS one time. Got audited the next year. I'll tell you what, this time I'll let this one slide, but keep your speed down, yeah?”
“Y'know what I love about this city? You can throw a stick up in the air and it'll land on a taxi or an ambulance.”
“Life's full of lessons Drew buddy, no ones above them. Not you, not me.”
“- Viking Lofgren: Hey, lipshitz.
- Horowitz: The name is Horowitz, asshole.
- Viking Lofgren: Horowitz asshole?”
“- Priest: This is a house of God. People are trying to pray. You're disturbing them.
- Kurgan: He cares about these helpless mortals?
- Priest: Of course He cares. He died for our sins.”