David Spade Quote
Other languages for this quote
Alle elementari ero intelligente e non avevo amici, poi al liceo ho smesso di essere intelligente e mi sono fatto degli amici.
“- McKittrick: There's no way that a high school punk can put a dime into a telephone and break into our system! He's got to be working with somebody else. He's got to be!
- Wigan: He does fit the profile perfectly. He's intelligent, an underachiever, alienated from his parents, has few friends. A classic case for recruitment by the Soviets.”
“- Sherlock Holmes: I have been alone. All my life. But with the compensations of the intellect.
- Ann Kelmot: And is that enough?
- Sherlock Holmes: It can be. If one is so fortunate as to find a place in the world.”
You don't have what they call "the social skills". That's why you never have any friends, 'cept fo' yo' mama.
“- Jim Hutton: All your friends have left you alone.
- Freddie Mercury: They're not my friends. Not really. Just distraction.
- Jim Hutton: From what?
- Freddie Mercury: The in-between moments, I suppose. I find them intolerable. All of the darkness you thought you left behind comes creeping back in.”