Jackie Chan quotes
“- Carter: This ain't no democracy.
- Lee: Yes, it is.
- Carter: No, it ain't. This is the United States of James Carter. I'm the president, I'm the emperor, I'm the king. I'm Michael Jackson, you Tito. Your ass belongs to me.”
“- Carter: Just tell me how the Triads gonna kill us.
- Lee: They will torture us for three days.
- Carter: Okay, I can handle that.
- Lee: Then they will cut off our eggrolls.
- Carter: Cut off our eggrolls? Hell no! Lets get the hell outta here!”
“- Roy O'Bannon: You people believe in Karma over there, right? Well I've been thinking... there must be a reason why we keep running into each other. Now I've ridden with some terrible men, just people I couldn't trust, but when I look at you, there's something different about you. And I can see it, I can see it in your eyes. It's what the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lee: Whassup, my nigga?
- Bartender: What did you just say?
- Lee: Whassup, my nigga.”
“- Chon Wang: He was the Keeper of the Imperial Seal.
- Roy O'Bannon: That's what I love about China. Everybody's job description sounds so damn cool!”
“- Carter: What did I just say?
- Lee: You just ask everybody to pick up their Samurai swords and shave your butt.”
“- Carter: Who died, Lee?
- Lee: You!
- Carter: Detective Yu?
- Lee: Not Yu, you!
- Carter: Who?
- Lee: You!
- Carter: Who?
- Lee: Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?
- Carter: Don't nobody understand the words that are comin' out of your mouth?”
“- Carter: [after accidentally punching Lee] Sorry, man!
- Lee: Carter!
- Carter: All y'all look alike!”
“If one does not attach himself to people and desires, never shall his heart be broken... but then, does he ever truly live?”
“When I look at you, I have a wet dream.”
“- Roy O'Bannon: Ooooh... who's the pretty lady?
- Chon Wang: That's my wife!
- Roy O'Bannon: How long you been in this country?
- Chon Wang: Four days.
- Roy O'Bannon: Nice work.”
“- Roy O'Bannon: So who are you?
- Chon Wang: I'm an Imperial Guard to the Emperor of China.
- Roy O'Bannon: China... what's with the book?
- Chon Wang: The book belongs to Princess Pei Pei. She was kidnapped from the Forbidden City.
- Roy O'Bannon: I like that, Forbidden City, a princess, kidnapped! It's so mysterious.”
“- Chon Wang: We stick together. We are partners.
- Roy O'Bannon: That's beautiful.”
- Lee: Let me tell you something about Asians, we never panic.
- Carter: Oh yeah, when Godzilla be coming, y'all be trippin': "Giaca! Giaca!".
“- Roy O'Bannon: There's this new thing they're starting out in California: moving pictures. There's no sound, so we won't have to worry about the language problem, and I think the kung fu stuff could be huge! People are dying for a good action flick.
- Chon Wang: Chon Wang, movie star? It could work.”