Emma Roberts quotes
“It’s all downhill after 40. Who wants an extra 80 years of the worst part of your life? ”
“- Rose O'Reilly: You're making $500,000 and giving me only $30,000?
- Casey Mathis: $30,000? I'm only getting $1,000!
- Kenny Rossmore: You guys are getting paid?”
“- Ed Wallis: Look, I'm so sorry. I really am so sorry. I was just such a coward, and I am often a coward. And you should know that about me, and I really will work on it. But I just like you so much and it keeps me up at night and it makes me smile like an idiot and it's all I can think about. And the fact that I was a shit to you it just makes...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Casey Mathis: These assholes are trying to steal my iPhone!
- David Clark: Wait, you have an iPhone? Aren't you homeless?
- Casey Mathis: So? Fuck you, dude!”
“You think I need you all the time, when the truth is, you're so mad at the world, that nobody but me even wants to talk to you.”
“- Young Kristina Jung: Are we gonna split up?
- George Jung: No, never. Don't even think about that, it's impossible. I love your mother and you are my heart. Could I live without my heart? Could I?”