Aaron Taylor-Johnson quotes
“If you agree to do a sex scene, you have to be willing to not be awkward about it. C'mon! I don't think of it as anything other than a dance, really. I don't see that person. I don't think of me being me.”
“Life is more important than 'what film I do next.'”
“- Ray Marcus: You've should fucking kill me! You don't know nothing. It's fun to kill people. You, of all people should try sometime.
- Tony Hastings: Fun? It's fun to kill people? Did you have fun killing my wife and daughter?”
“- Tony Hastings: I wanna know Ray, I wanna know the exact story of what you did to them.
- Ray Marcus: You'll have to ask somebody else.”
“- Wet Lindsay: Robbie, this is your last chance. It's either her, sad olive girl who gets everything wrong, or me, the woman who's so perfect for you.
- Robbie: Georgia's perfect too. She's just a perfect nutter.”
- Robbie: I wrote a song about you.
- Georgia Nicolson: Really?
- Robbie: Yeah. It's called "Bitch in Uniform".