Jake Gyllenhaal quotes
“Coal mining may be your life, but it's not mine. I'm never going down there again. I wanna go into space.”
“- Donnie Darko: If God controls time, then all time is pre-decided. Every living thing follows along a set path. And if you could see your path or channel, then you could see into the future, right? Like it's a form of time travel.
- Prof. Kenneth Monnitoff: If we were able to see our destinies manifest themselves visually, then we would be...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Quentin Beck: There are multiple realities. This is Earth Dimension 616. I'm from Earth 833.
- Peter Parker: I'm sorry, you're saying there's a multiverse? 'Cause I thought that was theoretical. That changes how we understand the initial singularity. We're talking about an eternal inflation system. How does that even work with the quantum...?...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It's easy to fool people when they're already fooling themselves.”
“A flashlight was a moonbeam. A pen was an ink stick. My mouth was a cum receptacle. A bed was a rack. A wall was a bulkhead. A shirt was a blouse. A tie was still a tie, and a belt a belt. But many other things would never be the same.”
“The price hasn't been negotiated yet.”
“- Lureen Newsome: You don't think I'm too fast, do you? Maybe we should put the brakes on?
- Jack Twist: Fast or slow, I just like the direction you're goin'.”
“You can't just walk away from things all the time.”
“- Ray Marcus: You've should fucking kill me! You don't know nothing. It's fun to kill people. You, of all people should try sometime.
- Tony Hastings: Fun? It's fun to kill people? Did you have fun killing my wife and daughter?”
“- Jack Twist: Friend, that's more words than you've spoke in the past two weeks.
- Ennis Del Mar: Hell, that's the most I've spoke in a year.”
“It's not the altitude, it's the attitude.”
“A friend is a gift you give yourself.”
“This is the lifeblood of our organization. Paperwork.”
“Who am I? I'm a hard worker. I set high goals and I've been told that I'm persistent.”
“- Tony Hastings: I wanna know Ray, I wanna know the exact story of what you did to them.
- Ray Marcus: You'll have to ask somebody else.”
“I can't jeopardize my company's success to retain an untrustworthy employee.”
“- Jack Twist: Anything interesting up there in heaven?
- Ennis Del Mar: I was just sending up a prayer of thanks.
- Jack Twist: For what?
- Ennis Del Mar: For you forgettin' to bring that harmonica. I'm enjoyin' the peace and quiet.”
“- Sam Hall: What are you doing?
- Laura Chapman: I'm using my body heat to warm you. If we let the blood from your arms and legs rush back to your heart too quickly, your heart could fail.
- Sam Hall: Where did you learn that?
- Laura Chapman: Some of us were actually paying attention in health class.”