Awkwardness quotes78 awkwardness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Someone, tell a joke...”
“- Alexia: You're not going to let her go to school like that, are you?
- Ben Wheaton: Well, now, Alexia, I seem to recall seeing you in the same outfit a few months ago.
- Alexia: But it was Halloween!”
“- Jeffrey Hawks: Holy Shit!
- Simon Wilder: You think so? Looks like the regular garden variety to me.”
“- Ververgaert: You don't wet your bed, do you?
- Chooch: No, I generally just piss over the side.”
“- Kay Brubaker: You haven't found what you're looking for. You're embarrassed about bothering me again. However, there are one or two questions more you'd like to ask me. It's something personal and you won't bother me any more.
- Robert Caulfield: I haven't found what I'm looking for. I feel embarrassed about bothering you again. However, there...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Lisa Emerson: Babies and bondage, I could do both?
- Elliot Slater: Yeah, I'd love to say, "My wife is a dominatrix".
- Lisa Emerson: I can just see myself at the kids' school on career day.
“- Macaulay Connor: It can't be anything like love, can it?
- Tracy Lord: No, no, it can't be.
- Macaulay Connor: Would it be inconvenient?
- Tracy Lord: Terribly.”
“Nice place for a pearl necklace.”
“- Peter Klaven: I made reservations to play golf on Sunday for the four of us.
- Sydney Fife: No, Pete, I told you, I don't play sports with women.
- Peter Klaven: Look, man, you told my fiancee that she needs to give me blowies in front of my whole family, alright? You owe me.
- Sydney Fife: You make a valid point.”
“I'm starting to feel like a corn dog at a hot dog party, and it ain't flattering, I'll tell you that.”
- William "Billy" Tepper: Come on man, get up. We've gotta strike back or I'm going to look like a douche bag in front of the entire school.
- Joseph "Joey" Trotta: You were born looking like a douche bag.
“- Pawel: Frances, please! We have nowhere to be together!
- Frances: And what does that make me? Saint Francesca, patron saint of horny teenagers?”
“Laters on the menjay.”
“- Dinky Bossetti: I'm sorry if I embarassed you the other day. I kind of got carried away.
- Gerald Howells: You embarassed yourself.”
“I loved your piece on the clitoris! I showed it to my mother!”
“Please don't tell my kids I died taking a shit.”