Shia LaBeouf quotes
“- Tyler: What's rule number one?
- Zak: Party.”
“- Indiana Jones: Nazca Indians used to bind their infants' head with rope to elongate the skull like that.
- Mutt Williams: Why?
- Indiana Jones: Honor the gods.
- Mutt Williams: No, no. God's head is not like that, man.
- Indiana Jones: Depends on who your god is.”
“- Rachel Holloman: I don't need driving lessons from you, asshole!
- Jerry Shaw: What, you drive like this and I'm the asshole?”
“- Miles: Dude, are you sure we're invited to this party?
- Sam Witwicky: Of course. It's a lake, public property!”
- Jetfire: What planet am I on?
- Sam Witwicky: Earth.
- Jetfire: "Earth?". Terrible name for a planet. Might as well call it "Dirt". "Planet Dirt".
“Think about that, why does he want his privacy? I mean he's hiding something, we know that. Right? And he knows that we know that, he knows that, and regardless of if he had a bad day or good one, it doesen't matter. He scared the hell out of you, that's a grown man.”
“I don't understand why everybody have to be so judgmental. I understand why mom is judgmental. I think it's 'cause she cares, partially.”
I've seen that you're maybe one of, I don't know, three people in the world that likes pizza-flavored chips. You're also the only person I've ever seen that spends more time on the roof of her house than in her actual house. And what are you doing? You're reading. Books. You know, not "US Weekly" or "Seventeen", or, you know... but you're... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ben Shepard: Thank you for talking to me.
- Sharon Solarz: Thank you for listening.”
“So now you got the whole jock and bimbo population showing up? That will be fun. I just didn't think you'd conform so fast.”
“- Kale: Remember the other night, when we talked about my issues?
- Ashley: You said you didn't have any issues.
- Kale: That was complete bullshit. I have a million issues.”
“You don't stop, you don't hide. You run. You understand me?”
“- Ronnie: Do you think anyone heard that?
- Kale: Yeah, my deaf aunt in Omaha heard it.”
“One day I'm going to be a beautiful butterfly, right? But first I have to be a pupa. And pupas don't really go out that much, so I don't think I'm going to be going out that much. Pupa, the awkward adolescence of the insect world.”
“Maybe we can help each other. You know things I don't know, I know things you don't know.”