Thomas Kretschmann quotes
“- Lt. Hans von Witzland: The best thing about the cold is...
- Fritz Reiser: You don't have to worry about sunburn.”
“That's the thing about cockroaches. No matter how many times you flushed them down the toilet, they always crawl back up the bowl.”
“I don't pretend anything anymore. I don't have time, desire or energy to calculate anymore.”
“Acting is all about truth and honesty.”
“- Major Cain: Fight him, or they die.
- Alice: What makes you think I care?”
“So what are you, Mr. Driscoll, a lion, or a chimpanzee?”
“- Major Cain: Wait! Killing me won't make things right.
- Alice: No, but it's a start!”
“- Cross: Wesley, listen to me...
- Wesley: Shut the fuck up. You don't get to talk to me. You don't get to talk to me!
- Cross: Everything they told you... was a lie. You're my son.”
“Who do you think God really favors in the web? The spider, or the fly?”
“You're like brother and sister. Heightened speed, strength, agility, the same killer instincts. Parallel strands of research. And now... we discover which is superior.”
“- Unteroffizier Manfred Rohleder: May I ask you something, sir?
- Lt. Hans von Witzland: Please. Go ahead.
- Unteroffizier Manfred Rohleder: Is this your first time at the front?
- Lt. Hans von Witzland: Everyone must start somewhere.”