Cobie Smulders quotes
“Secretly, or maybe not so secretly, I've always wanted to be a rock star.”
“The Marvel world is a pure joy to be a part of.”
“Just do your best. I find that if I set that goal for myself and no one else, I feel good.”
“I love macaroni and cheese. I could eat it every meal of the day.”
“- Turner: Some folks still wonder why you left.
- Jack Reacher: Let's just say I woke up one morning and the uniform didn't fit.”
“- Gen. Harkness: Do you know who I am, Major?
- Turner: Yes, General. I do. You're the man responsible for the deaths of two of my men. Now, open up those crates before I grab you by your hair plugs and bitch slap that smug look off of your face.”
“- Samantha: I don't understand. You said you're not a cop.
- Jack Reacher: I'm not.
- Samantha: What's military police?
- Turner: It's different.
- Samantha: But... you stole this car.
- Turner: It's complicated.”
“- Turner: You know, I admit to be a little jealous when we talk. Go where you want. Eat when you want. Nobody telling you what to do or how to do it. It's definitely not the Army way.
- Jack Reacher: Exactly.”
“- Samantha: When things get hairy, I just pick out the alpha guy.
- Turner: And what? He's supposed to protect you?
- Samantha: No, I give him shit. Strong guys don't hurt you. The weak guys do that. Strong guys always have little sisters. Or they want one. I don't know why, that's just how it is.”
“- Maria Hill: All set up boss.
- Tony Stark: Actually he's the boss.
- [points to Captain America]
- Tony Stark: I just pay for everything and design everything, make everyone look cooler.”