Jena Malone quotes
“Why would God make us so different if he wanted us to be the same?”
“If we could all just laugh at ourselves, in hard times or good times, it would be an incredible world.”
“We had adjoining cells in the Capitol. We're very familiar with each other's screams.”
“- Young Ellie: Dad, do you think there's people on other planets?
- Ted Arroway: I don't know, Sparks. But I guess I'd say if it is just us... seems like an awful waste of space.”
“Anybody can kill anybody, Katniss. Even a president. You just have to be willing to sacrifice yourself.”
“Sometimes you say things that aren't all the way true, but you say them anyways because you want to be true. You know, maybe, maybe that's good enough. Just tell me everything's gonna be okay.”
“Some people are just born with tragedy in their blood.”
“- Katniss Everdeen: You should have been the Mockingjay. Nobody else would tell you what to say.
- Johanna Mason: But no one likes me.”
“In L.A., if you're an actor, your personal and professional lives are too intertwined.”
“Adolescence isn't just about prom or wearing sparkly dresses.”
“This is not a weapon!”
“- Margie Flynn: I used to let Donny do... things to me.
- Francis Doyle: What kind of things?
- Margie Flynn: Everything.
- Francis Doyle: Wait, Donny who? Your brother?”
“I'd rather die than go back living with you!”
“- Becky Pollard: I don't want to hurt you.
- Leland P. Fitzgerald: Then don't.”
“What if you could go back in time and take all those hours of pain and darkness and replace them with something better?”
“- Luke Harrison: Anna! You do not run out on your mother!
- Anna Harrison: No, that's your job.”
“- Gretchen Ross: I just want it to be at a time when it... When it reminds me just...
- Donnie Darko: When it reminds you how beautiful the world can be?”