Carol Burnett quotes
“Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.”
“- Miss Hannigan: What are you just standing around here for? You're supposed to clean the bathroom and the kitchen before lunch, my little pig droppings, and if you skip the corners, there will be no lunch. And we're not having hot mush today.
- Orphans: Yay!
- Miss Hannigan: We're having cold mush!”
“- Lloyd Fellowes: I've been working on Hamlet for the past six weeks.
- Dotty: Do you think he needs working on more than we do?”
“- Frederick Dallas: I'm sure he wouldn't. Not during a tech rehearsal.
- Dotty Otley: Half a chance, he would!
- Brooke Ashton: Would what?
- Lloyd Fellowes: Glck! Glck! Glck!”
“Am I in Spain? No I'm not in Spain, dear, I'm in agony, that's where I am!”
“Giving birth is like taking your lower lip and forcing it over your head.”
“When you have a dream you've got to grab it and never let go.”
“Comedy is tragedy plus time.”