Steve Carrell quotes
“Do you know how much I love you? If you could take all the words in the language, it still wouldn't describe how much I love you. And if you could gather all those words together, it still wouldn't describe what I feel for you. What I feel for you is everything. I love you more than everything.”
“- David Sheff: I thought we were close. I thought we were closer than most fathers and sons! Why?
- Nic Sheff: I felt better than I ever had, so... I just kept on doing it.
- David Sheff: This isn't us! This is not who we are!”
“You can not say dumb shit like that, or you're gonna start believing it.”
“- David Sheff: Do you know how much I love you? I love you more than everything.
- Nic Sheff (5 Years Old): Everything?
- David Sheff: Everything... everything...”
- Bobby Riggs: You and me, Billie Jean. Three sets, five sets - your choice.
- Billie Jean King: Are you drunk, Bobby?
- Bobby Riggs: No, of course not. How about this: "Man vs. Woman". "Male Chauvinist Pig vs Hairy-Legged Feminist".
“Now, don't get me wrong. I love women, in the the bedroom and in the kitchen. But these days they want to be everywhere! They want to be doing everything! Where is going to end? Pretty soon us fellas are not gonna be able to go to a ballgame, we're not gonna be able to go fishing, we're not gonna be able to stop for a drink after work. And...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Bobby Riggs: No offense. You're still a feminist, right?
- Billie Jean King: No, I'm a tennis player who happens to be a woman.”
“- Bobby Riggs: I'm the ladies number one. I'm the champ. Why would I lose?
- Billie Jean King: Because dinosaurs can't play tennis.”
“Mortgage bonds are dog shit. CDOs are dog shit wrapped in cat shit.”
“- Hammy: I gotta go wee-wee!
- Verne: Not on the lake we drink from!”
“You know what? I respect women! I love women! I respect them so much that I completely stay away from them!”
“- Balthazar Bratt: You've ruined everything! And now it's time to die! Any last words, Gru!
- Gru: You know what? I got two words for you: dance fight!”
“You told me my father died of disappointment the day I was born!”
“- Dru: You ready to continue the family tradition, you and me?
- Gru: No... I left that life behind me.
- Dru: Just one heist?
- Gru: Mmm...”
“I'm going to find moral redemption at the roulette table.”
“- Health Clinic Counselor: Now, there are ways of having sex without intercourse. Let's see, there are things like body rubbing or dry humping.
- Andy: You could dry hump.
- Health Clinic Counselor: There's masturbation.
- Andy: Masturbation. Play with yourself.
- Health Clinic Counselor: Mutual masturbation.
- Andy: Play with a friend.”
“- Jane Burns: If you don't let me, I'll never learn.
- Dan Burns: But if I let you, you might not live.”
Ultimately, I think you have to ask yourself "Is this person worth more to me than my pride"?
“Your discomfort is hilarious!”