Chris Lloyd quotes
“- Marty McFly: I'm sorry, Doc. It's all my fault you're stuck back there. I never should have let Biff get to me!
- Dr. Emmett Brown: Well, there are plenty worse places to be than the Old West. I could've ended up in the Dark Ages. They probably would have burned me at the stake as a heretic or something.”
“There is certainly a higher percentage of wit in British comedy than in American comedy.”
“Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.”
“Marty, you can't go losing your judgment every time someone calls you a name. That's exactly what causes you to get into that accident in the future.”
“Experience has conditioned you into thinking that all hearts are red and all spades are black because their shapes are similar. It's easier for your mind to interpret them based on that past experience instead of being open to the idea they could be different.”
“- Dr. Emmett Brown: Don't worry, Marty. Assuming we succeed in our mission, this alternate 1985 will be changed back into the real 1985, instantaneously transforming around Jennifer and Einie. Jennifer and Einie will be fine, and they will have absolutely no memory of this horrible place.
- Marty McFly: Doc... what if we don't succeed?
- Dr....” (continue)(continue reading)
“We live in an era now where every episode is reviewed 80 different times on the Internet by periodicals you've never even heard of.”
- Dr. Emmett Brown: Time circuits on.
- Marty McFly: What do you mean "Time Circuits on"? Doc, we're not going back now!
- Dr. Emmett Brown: Yep.
“I have to live my life according to what I believe is right in my heart.”
“Next Saturday night, we're sending you back to the future!”
“- Marty McFly: The future. Unbelievable. I gotta check this out, Doc.
- Dr. Emmett Brown: All in good time Marty, we're on a right schedule here.
- Marty McFly: Tell me about my future. I know I make it big, but do I become like a richrock star or something?
- Dr. Emmett Brown: Please, Marty, nobody should know too much about their own...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Dr. Emmett Brown: No wonder this circuit failed. It says "Made in Japan".
- Marty McFly: What do you mean, Doc? All the best stuff is made in Japan.
- Dr. Emmett Brown: Unbelievable.
“- Marty McFly: Hey, Doc! Where you goin' now? Back to the future?
- Dr. Emmett Brown: Nope. Already been there.”
“- Gomez Addams : Remember that fateful night?
- Uncle Fester Addams : Of course... Your first cigar!
- Gomez Addams : What? Come on, Old Man, I've smoked since I was five. Mother insisted.”