“A Wedding” quotes(1978)
All actors – Carol Burnett, Paul Dooley, Amy Stryker, Mia Farrow, Dennis Christopher, Gerald Busby, Peggy Ann Garner, Mark R. Deming, Mary Seibel, Margaret Ladd, Lesley Rogers, Tim Thomersonshow all
“A Wedding” Quotes 9 quotes
“- Ruby Spar: Do you smoke?
- Shelby Munker: No, it makes me dizzy.
- Ruby Spar: Me too, that's why I like it.”
“- Rita Billingsley: You must have had a beautiful wedding. Did you?
- Rosie Bean: I had a great weddin'. It wasn't anything like this. We were real poor but it was beautiful and my husband Russell looked so handsome. You know all the girls were after him, but he picked me to marry. Yea I think that was the happiest day of my life. But you're...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dr. Jules Meecham: You mean you don't drink?
- Rev. David Ruteledge: No.
- Dr. Jules Meecham: In other words, when you get up in the morning that's as good as you're gonna feel all day.”
“- Rosie Bean: You shouldn't put tap water on your face, cause it will dry your skin out and give you wrinkles.
- Daphne Corelli: That's ok. I plan to age interestingly.
- Rosie Bean: You are cute. I wish you were my sister-in-law.”