Supernatural quotes120 supernatural quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Superheroes? In New York? Give me a break!”
“- Professor Trevor 'Broom' Bruttenholm: 1937: Hitler joins the Thule Society, a group of German aristocrats obsessed with the occult. In 1938, he acquired the spear of Longinus, which pierced the side of Christ. He who holds it becomes invincible. Hitler's power increases tenfold. 1943: President Roosevelt decides to fight back. The Bureau of...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Reporter: How does it feel living in a haunted house?
- Margaret Hodgson: You don’t get used to it. We were just a normal family before all this.
- Janet Hodgson: It’s been getting worse since Mr. Grosse started talking to you.”
“- Seals’ Admiral Burns: It’s rumored, Amanda, that some of them have abilities.
- Amanda Waller: Oh, yeah. I have seen things. Maybe Superman was some kind of beacon for them to creep back from the shadows.”
“You do know they're all bullshit, right? Maybe a quarter of it happened, and not like this. In the real world, people die, and no self-promoting asshole in a fucking leotard can stop this.”
“- Leila: He’s gonna take me away.
- Emily: Who?
- Leila: Toby.”
“- Max Cartwright: Uh-huh. How do we get out of here?
- Gertie Michaels: Yeah, I like that question. That is a really, really good question. Duncan, can you answer that question, please?
- Duncan: What are you talking about? It's 1986! Our homes don't exist yet, they're probably just landfills waiting to be turned into crappy subdivisions. We...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ed Warren: Are you sensing a presence?
- Lorraine Warren: I’m not sensing anything. All I can sense is their own fear.”
“- Jessie: Your son doesn't want to sleep!
- Whelan: That little boy's dreams come true.”
“- Gamora: You own a planet and can destroy two dozen spaceships without a suit. What are you exactly?
- Ego: I'm what's called a Celestial, sweetheart.”
“- Maureen Cartwright: So we made this oath... Whoever died first would send the other a sign.
- Ingo: A sign? From... from the afterlife?
- Maureen Cartwright: You could call it that; you could call it a million things.
- Ingo: But... how do you know if it's a sign?
- Maureen Cartwright: I'm a medium. He was... he was a medium. I'll just know it.”
“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.”
“- Barry Allen: Look man, I don't know who you are, but whoever you're looking for...
- Bruce Wayne: [throws a batarang at Barry Allen, who steps back with super-human speed] So you're fast.
- Barry Allen: That feels like an oversimplification.”
“You know how they say the dead watch over the living? I've thought about that a lot. Not just because Lewis was a medium. I don't know what that means. For me, he was someone deeply intuitive of others. He, uh... understood things that went unspoken. He did. Maybe because he knew he was going to die. I mean, I felt that he saw things which I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“In the marsh was a house, abandoned for years. There hides a darkness beyond all fears.”
“- Maureen Cartwright: There are invisible... presences... around us. Always. I mean whether or not they're the souls of the dead, I don't know, but... You know when you're a medium you just are attuned to some sort of... vibe.
- Ingo: What do you mean by- by vibe?
- Maureen Cartwright: It's an intuition thing; it's a feeling.”