Supernatural quotes123 supernatural quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: The Avengers
“Superheroes? In New York? Give me a break!”
- From the movie: Hellboy
“- Professor Trevor 'Broom' Bruttenholm: 1937: Hitler joins the Thule Society, a group of German aristocrats obsessed with the occult. In 1938, he acquired the spear of Longinus, which pierced the side of Christ. He who holds it becomes invincible. Hitler's power increases tenfold. 1943: President Roosevelt decides to fight back. The Bureau of...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the TV Series: The Flash
“I just never thought I’d have superpowers and feel more powerless than I ever have in my entire life.”
- From the TV Series: Modern Family
“Manny thinks his dad is like Superman. The truth? He’s a total flake. In fact, the only way he’s like Superman… is that they both landed in this country illegally.”
- From the TV Series: WandaVision
“The only reason I didn’t clap is because I am afraid to move.”
- From the movie: Baby Doll
“- Reporter: How does it feel living in a haunted house?
- Margaret Hodgson: You don’t get used to it. We were just a normal family before all this.
- Janet Hodgson: It’s been getting worse since Mr. Grosse started talking to you.”
- From the movie: Suicide Squad
“- Seals’ Admiral Burns: It’s rumored, Amanda, that some of them have abilities.
- Amanda Waller: Oh, yeah. I have seen things. Maybe Superman was some kind of beacon for them to creep back from the shadows.”
- From the movie: Logan
“You do know they're all bullshit, right? Maybe a quarter of it happened, and not like this. In the real world, people die, and no self-promoting asshole in a fucking leotard can stop this.”
- From the movie: Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension
“- Leila: He’s gonna take me away.
- Emily: Who?
- Leila: Toby.”
- From the movie: The Mummy
- From the movie: The Final Girls
“- Max Cartwright: Uh-huh. How do we get out of here?
- Gertie Michaels: Yeah, I like that question. That is a really, really good question. Duncan, can you answer that question, please?
- Duncan: What are you talking about? It's 1986! Our homes don't exist yet, they're probably just landfills waiting to be turned into crappy subdivisions. We...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ed Warren: Are you sensing a presence?
- Lorraine Warren: I’m not sensing anything. All I can sense is their own fear.”
- From the movie: Before I Wake
“- Jessie: Your son doesn't want to sleep!
- Whelan: That little boy's dreams come true.”
- From the movie: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
“- Gamora: You own a planet and can destroy two dozen spaceships without a suit. What are you exactly?
- Ego: I'm what's called a Celestial, sweetheart.”
- From the movie: Personal Shopper
“- Maureen Cartwright: So we made this oath... Whoever died first would send the other a sign.
- Ingo: A sign? From... from the afterlife?
- Maureen Cartwright: You could call it that; you could call it a million things.
- Ingo: But... how do you know if it's a sign?
- Maureen Cartwright: I'm a medium. He was... he was a medium. I'll just know it.”
- From the movie: Mama
“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.”
- From the movie: Justice League
“- Barry Allen: Look man, I don't know who you are, but whoever you're looking for...
- Bruce Wayne: [throws a batarang at Barry Allen, who steps back with super-human speed] So you're fast.
- Barry Allen: That feels like an oversimplification.”
- From the movie: The VVitch: A New-England Folktale
- From the movie: Ed Wood
- From the movie: The Last Witch Hunter
- From the movie: Personal Shopper
“You know how they say the dead watch over the living? I've thought about that a lot. Not just because Lewis was a medium. I don't know what that means. For me, he was someone deeply intuitive of others. He, uh... understood things that went unspoken. He did. Maybe because he knew he was going to die. I mean, I felt that he saw things which I...” (continue)(continue reading)