Russell Crowe quotes
“At my signal, unleash hell.”
“You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.”
“- Lynn Bracken: Where did this come from?
- Bud White: When I was twelve, my old man went after my mother with a bottle. I got in the way.
- Lynn Bracken: So you saved her.
- Bud White: Not for long.”
“They are my past. Everyone is haunted by their past.”
“Never pet a burning dog.”
“Even bad men love their mommas.”
“- Ed Exley: How's it going to look on your report?
- Bud White: It'll look like justice. That's what the man got.”
“- Bud White: He tied me to the radiator. I watched him beat my mother to death with a tire iron. Then he left me there. Three days before a truant officer found us... they never found the old man.
- Lynn Bracken: Is that why you became a cop? To get even?
- Bud White: Maybe.”
“- Marshall Eamons: You know, Jared, as far as I can tell, we’ve only got one God-given right, that is when a man and a woman come together, they may create life. You think how much God must love mankind to give us that awesome responsibility.
- Jared Eamons: Dad, it’s really not true.”
“Welcome to a new world of gods and monsters.”
“Sometimes it does take a monster to fight a monster.”
“- Detective Richie Roberts: I want to know everyone you've met for the last twenty years. Everyone you sold to. Every cop you ever paid off. Every one who ever stole from you. Every one you remember.
- Frank Lucas: Oh, I remember them all. That's not the problem.
- Detective Richie Roberts: What is?
- Frank Lucas: The jails aren't big enough.”
“Just because I'm carrying around the joy of killing your family inside me doesn't mean we can't be friends.”
“We spend a lot of time trying to organize the world. We build clocks and calendars and we try to predict the weather. But what part of our life is truly under our control? What if we choose to exist purely in a reality of our own making? Does that render us insane? And if it does, isn't that better than a life of despair?”
“- John Brennan: How did you get caught?
- Damon Pennington: I gave myself up. I couldn't take wondering when someone was gonna come through the bedroom door.”
“- Jackson Healy: Didn't I tell you to go up to the roof? What are you doing down here? Did you fall?
- Holland March: I think I'm invincible! I don't think I can die!”
“- Dr. Henry Jekyll: It's not an exact science, this business.
- Nick Morton: What? And the business being?
- Dr. Henry Jekyll: Evil, Mr. Morton. Recognize, contain, examine, destroy.”
“- Rep. Stephen Collins: I see you redecorated.
- Cal McAffrey: Yeah, I moved the couch a couple of feet.”
“You know, women call men dogs. That's to suggest we're somehow untrustworthy or disloyal.”
“- Andy: You may be blind, but you still have to pay for what you ate.
- Martin: I ate nothing. My meal never arrived.”