Hugh Jackman quotes
“- James Gordon Bennett: I never liked your show, but I always thought the people did
- P.T. Barnum: They did. They do!
- James Gordon Bennett: Putting people of all shapes, sizes, Colours. Putting them on stage together and presenting them as equals, another critic might have even called it a celebration of humanity.
- P.T. Barnum: I would've...” (continue)(continue reading)
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.”
“- Lee Hart: Go on, Gary, say it.
- Gary Hart: There's going to be a story tomorrow about me.”
“- Rogue: It's nothing personal. It's just that, when people touch my skin, something happens.
- Logan: What?
- Rogue: I don't know, they just get hurt.”
“You do know they're all bullshit, right? Maybe a quarter of it happened, and not like this. In the real world, people die, and no self-promoting asshole in a fucking leotard can stop this.”
“- Logan: Everybody get out of here!
- Storm: Why?
- Logan: I can't move.”
“- Count Vladislaus Dracula: You're too late, my friend! My children live!
- Van Helsing: Then the only way to kill them is to kill you.
- Count Vladislaus Dracula: Correct.
- Van Helsing: So be it.”
“- Logan: What do you want?
- Magneto: There are dark forces, Logan. Human forces building a weapon that could bring about the end of our kind. What do I want? I want your help.”
“- Laura: You are dying. You want to die.
- Logan: How do you know?
- Laura: Charles told me.
- Logan: What else did he tell you?
- Laura: To not let you.”
“- Anna Valerious: What are these things?
- Van Helsing: I think they're Dracula's children.
- Anna Valerious: His children?
- Van Helsing: A man, with three gorgeous women, for four hundred years?”
“- Blackbeard: Now kneel!
- Peter Pan: I will never bow to you!”
“- Carl: Now, you won't turn into a werewolf until your first full moon. That's two days from now. So we have 48 hours to find a solution. But you'll still be able to fight Dracula's hold over you until the final stroke of midnight.
- Van Helsing: Sounds like I have nothing to worry about.
- Carl: Oh, my God, you should be terrified!”
“Nature made me a freak. Man made me a weapon. And God made it last too long.”
“- Wolverine: So read my mind.
- Jean Grey: I'd rather not.
- Wolverine: C'mon. You afraid you might like it?
- Jean Grey: I doubt it.”
“- Blackbeard: Well, well, well. The princess, I presume.
- Hook: Oh, well, actually I'm just a miner. But I appreciate the compliment.”
“- Viper: I'm sorry, I wish I could say more, but I was hired in part for my discretion.
- Logan: I'm sure you were.
- Viper: That and a certain talent for combining biochemistry and metaphysics. High-grade toxins are my specialty. It helps to be genetically immune to every poison known to man, as I am. And immune to the toxin that is man himself...” (continue)(continue reading)