Hugh Jackman quotes
“Where I come from the meal is the result of reflection and study. Menus are prepared in advance, timed to perfection. It is said that without the culinary arts, the crudeness of reality would be unbearable.”
“- James Gordon Bennett: I never liked your show, but I always thought the people did
- P.T. Barnum: They did. They do!
- James Gordon Bennett: Putting people of all shapes, sizes, Colours. Putting them on stage together and presenting them as equals, another critic might have even called it a celebration of humanity.
- P.T. Barnum: I would've...” (continue)(continue reading)
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.”
“- Lee Hart: Go on, Gary, say it.
- Gary Hart: There's going to be a story tomorrow about me.”
“- Rogue: It's nothing personal. It's just that, when people touch my skin, something happens.
- Logan: What?
- Rogue: I don't know, they just get hurt.”
“You do know they're all bullshit, right? Maybe a quarter of it happened, and not like this. In the real world, people die, and no self-promoting asshole in a fucking leotard can stop this.”
“- Logan: Everybody get out of here!
- Storm: Why?
- Logan: I can't move.”
“- Count Vladislaus Dracula: You're too late, my friend! My children live!
- Van Helsing: Then the only way to kill them is to kill you.
- Count Vladislaus Dracula: Correct.
- Van Helsing: So be it.”
“- Logan: What do you want?
- Magneto: There are dark forces, Logan. Human forces building a weapon that could bring about the end of our kind. What do I want? I want your help.”
“- Laura: You are dying. You want to die.
- Logan: How do you know?
- Laura: Charles told me.
- Logan: What else did he tell you?
- Laura: To not let you.”
“- Anna Valerious: What are these things?
- Van Helsing: I think they're Dracula's children.
- Anna Valerious: His children?
- Van Helsing: A man, with three gorgeous women, for four hundred years?”
“- Blackbeard: Now kneel!
- Peter Pan: I will never bow to you!”
“- Carl: Now, you won't turn into a werewolf until your first full moon. That's two days from now. So we have 48 hours to find a solution. But you'll still be able to fight Dracula's hold over you until the final stroke of midnight.
- Van Helsing: Sounds like I have nothing to worry about.
- Carl: Oh, my God, you should be terrified!”
“Nature made me a freak. Man made me a weapon. And God made it last too long.”
“- Wolverine: So read my mind.
- Jean Grey: I'd rather not.
- Wolverine: C'mon. You afraid you might like it?
- Jean Grey: I doubt it.”
“- Blackbeard: Well, well, well. The princess, I presume.
- Hook: Oh, well, actually I'm just a miner. But I appreciate the compliment.”