Kim Novak quotes
“- Lola Brewster: You seem lovely, as always. Of course, there are fewer lights on than usual. In fact, any fewer, and I'd need a seeing-eye dog.
- Marina Rudd: Oh, I shouldn't bother to buy one, dear. In that wig, you could play Lassie.
- Lola Brewster: Same adorable sense of humor. And I'm so glad to see that you've not only kept your gorgeous...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Judy: If I let you change me, will that do it? If I do what you tell me, will you love me?
- Scottie: Yes. Yes.
- Judy: All right. All right then, I'll do it. I don't care anymore about me.”
“Only one is a wanderer; two together are always going somewhere.”
“The more I work, the more I can take. But I guess I couldn't keep this place the rest of my life. And I pull my own strings, no matter what you read about the studio setting out deliberately to mold a new star to replace Rita Hayworth. If they were going to do that, they'd have dyed my hair red.”
“- Lola Brewster: I couldn't wait to begin our little movie. You know the saying: once an actress, always an actress.
- Marina Rudd: Oh, I do know the saying. But what does it have to do with you?
- Lola Brewster: Cute angel. So do tell. How does it feel to be back, after being away so long?”
“- Marina Rudd: Lola, dear, you know, there are really only two things I dislike about you.
- Lola Brewster: Really? What are they?
- Marina Rudd: Your face.”