Contempt quotes30 contempt quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“One more outburst and I'm holding you in contempt!”
“I've never liked the coffee at the White House. I think it has something to do with the 150 year old China.”
“- Dr. Grant: You're alive and that's the important thing. And thanks to you, that's one thing we have in common. Did you read Malcolm's book?
- Eric: Yeah.
- Dr. Grant: So?
- Eric: I don't know. I mean, it was kind of preachy. And too much chaos. Everything's chaos. It seemed like the guy was kind of high on himself.
- Dr. Grant: That's two...” (continue)(continue reading)
“For uttering those contemptuous words in my presences, I'm goin' to have your balls in a sling.”
“Marty Fenn's a producer. He only lies when he speaks.”
“I'm the most tested athlete on the face of the planet.”
“They rip your heart out of your ass!”
“- Teegra: Nekron, you're a great power in the world. You have all that any man ever wants or needed... and yet you despair. For there is one thing you lack - one gift that only you can bestow between our people. Peace. This is the gift that heals the heart of the giver. Nekron, I extend my hand in friendship. I offer peace between our people....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Little Enos: I'd like to kick your ass.
- Buford T. Justice: You can't kick that high, cricket crotch.”
“- Gunther Beckdorff: I heard you were a simple man, Giff, who came to Caboblanco and found contentment. Why should you care for a girl who had no passport?
- Gifford Hoyt: Because she's being held here against her will! Why? Do you have use for her? Then what happens? Does she leave Caboblanco alive?”
“Looking a little crispy over there, Mikey. Like some chicken-fried motherfucker. Well, may he never, ever rest in peace.”
“I know we're supposed to give our full co-operation to this stupid and pointless investigation. But when they interrupt one of my classes, it pisses me off.”
“If i was a mama hen and they was my chicks ... I'd lead them to water and let them drown.”
“Merry Christmas, if I don't ever see you again. You have a nice life, Claudia.”
“- Captain Briggs: I ought to bust your ass down to traffic. Or better yet, kick it off the force! You're a dinosaur, Callahan. Your ideas don't fit today.
- Harry Callahan: Just what ideas are these? That murder's a crime? That it shouldn't be punished?”
“- Ella Khan: Do you think I'm a good mother?
- Auntie Annie: No, I think you're a friggin' awful mother.”
“- Russ Duritz: Doesn't the fact that I'm a pathetic dweeb make you despise me?
- Amy: No. Why? Do you despise you?”
“- Quintesson: Would you like to beg for your lives? It sometimes helps... but not often.
- Kup: I can't transform.
- Hot Rod: Keep trying.
- Quintesson: Silence or you'll be held in contempt of this court.
- Hot Rod: I have nothing but contempt for this court.”
Jim, this should be a wonderful opportunity for the two of us to get to know one and other. You know what they say. "Familiarity breeds..." um... well, "contempt". But in our case...
“If Junior is able to get up in the morning, tie his shoelaces and take a pee, I'm not proud. I'm amazed.”