“- Vicar: Oh, Mr. Rudd. I understand that you are a film producer.
- Jason Rudd: Oh, no, sir. A director.
- Vicar: Is there any difference?
- Jason Rudd: Yes, sir. The producer supplies all the money; the director spends it. Then the producer yells that the director is spending too much money; the director doesn't pay any attention, and goes...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Jason Rudd: She's dead.
- Miss Jane Marple: I rather suspected as much. And you?
- Jason Rudd: I killed her. I put poison in her hot chocolate last night. It was inevitable she would have been discovered. I... couldn't let her face the humiliation. She suffered enough.
- Miss Jane Marple: You must have loved her very much.”