Rock Hudson quotes
“- Jonathan Forbes: Brad, she is the sweetest, she is the loveliest, she is the most talented woman I have ever met.
- Brad Allen: That's what you said when you married that stripper.
- Jonathan Forbes: She wasn't a stripper. She was an exotic dancer... with trained doves.”
“I've had hangovers before, but this time, even my hair hurts.”
“- Brad Allen: Are you getting out of that bed, or am I coming in after you?
- Jan: You wouldn't dare!”
“- Brad Allen: Look, I don't know what's bothering you, but don't take your bedroom problems out on me.
- Jan: I have no bedroom problems. There's nothing in my bedroom that bothers me.
- Brad Allen: Oh-h-h-h. That's too bad.”
“- Vicar: Oh, Mr. Rudd. I understand that you are a film producer.
- Jason Rudd: Oh, no, sir. A director.
- Vicar: Is there any difference?
- Jason Rudd: Yes, sir. The producer supplies all the money; the director spends it. Then the producer yells that the director is spending too much money; the director doesn't pay any attention, and goes...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jason Rudd: She's dead.
- Miss Jane Marple: I rather suspected as much. And you?
- Jason Rudd: I killed her. I put poison in her hot chocolate last night. It was inevitable she would have been discovered. I... couldn't let her face the humiliation. She suffered enough.
- Miss Jane Marple: You must have loved her very much.”