“I concentrated on my writing. I wrote short stories then I moved into screenwriting.”
“If you have a dog then there’s got to be a good side to you.”
“- Sue: You shot Walter.
- Mick: Yeah. It was the only thing I could think of to save his life.”
“Some of the biggest influences in your life can be simultaneously great for you, but eventually you have to move on from them because they can also be crazy and dangerous.”
“- Sue: Do you know where they are?
- Mick: Yeah. About 500 yards that way, over that ridge.
- Sue: How do you know that?
- Mick: Can't you smell it?
- Sue: Their sweat?
- Mick: Wally's aftershave.”
“- Mick: Wanna give me some help?
- Sue: Would Bonnie say no to Clyde?
- Mick: ...Who?”
“- Ledge Suicider: I'm about to throw myself off this building.
- Mick: You could kill yourself.
- Ledge Suicider: That's the whole idea.”