Dermot Mulroney quotes
“Every time I've made a plan in my Hollywood acting career, something else has happened, so I've gotten out of the habit of trying to predict the future.”
“- Michael O'Neill: Kimmy says if you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud. Otherwise, the moment just...
- Julianne Potter: Passes you by.
- Michael O'Neill: Passes you by. Yeah.”
“- James Wright: How many Beatles are there?
- Kyle Davidson: Three... and Ringo.”
“I don’t know what’s real and I don’t know what to do to stop it.”
“- Beverly Young: Are you coming to my wedding?
- Kit McDermott: Oh, I don't... I don't have anything to wear.
- Beverly Young: That's okay.
- Kit McDermott: You mean I don't have to wear anything?”
“- Simon: I don't like to talk.
- Rachel: Perfect. I don't like to listen.”
“- Doug: How did you get all this? The house, the jag...
- Elliot: The wife?”
“- Linda Lue Linden: You know, Kyle Davidson, there's something you never knew about me.
- Kyle Davidson: What's that?
- Linda Lue Linden: You could have had me for a song.”
“Like everyone else, I try to do quality work with great directors. But much of it has to do with luck.”
“- Kit McDermott: How do I look?
- Duncan McDermott: Like shit. Go get her.”
“If you know her shit and she knows yours, and at the end of the day if you still would rather give up than try, nothings ever going to be worth it.”
“- Julianne Potter: But that doesn't excuse any of it. I'm pond scum. Well, lower actually. I'm like the… the fungus that feeds on pond scum.
- Michael O'Neill: Lower. The pus that infects the mucous... that cruds up the fungus... that feeds on the pond scum. On the other hand, thank you... for loving me that much. That way, it’s… it's pretty...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If you can't trust, you can't love.”
“You're a red ass Mexican greaser, you do it with your horse. Mexican greaser!”
“- Ben Stone: So, uh, where's dad?
- Sybil Stone: He ran away. Joined the circus.
- Everett Stone: Better circus.
- Patrick Thomas: Yeah. Less clowns.”
“- Charles 'Charley' Bowdre: Hey, Chavez, how come they ain't killing us?
- Dirty Steve Stephens: Because we're in the spirit world, asshole. They can't see us.”
“- Edward Fletcher-Wooten: How do you know so much about so much?
- Nick Mercer: I’m a hooker.”