“- Peter Pan: I will not grow up! You cannot make me! I will banish you like Tinkerbell.
- Wendy Darling: I will not be banished!
- Peter Pan: Then go home. Go home and grow up. And take your feelings with you!”
“Peter Pan” quotes(2003)
Plot – In London every night Wendy Darling entertains his two little brothers with fascinating stories of Captain Hook, the legendary pirate who doesn't fear anything except the ticking of the clock. Her stories are so engaging that Peter Pan himself every night leaves Neverland to listen to Wendy. The girl is now a Miss and must leave her house to go under the supervision of Aunt Millicent. Peter Pan and the fairy Tinker Bell rescue her and invite Wendy and her brothers to Neverland where adults' rules are banned. Many adventures are waiting the Darling's, while Peter Pan meets for the final showdown his enemy Captain Hook.
All actors – Jason Isaacs, Jeremy Sumpter, Rachel Hurd-Wood, Lynn Redgrave, Richard Briers, Olivia Williams, Geoffrey Palmer, Harry Newell, Freddie Popplewell, Ludivine Sagnier, Theodore Chester, Rupert Simonian, George MacKay, Harry Eden, Patrick Gooch, Lachlan Gooch, Carsen Gray, Maggie Dence, Kerry Walker, Mathew Waters, Alan Cinis, Frank Whitten, Bruce Spence, Dan Wyllie, Brian Carbee, Don Battee, Frank Gallacher, Septimus Caton, Jacob Tomuri, Venant Wong, Phil Meacham, Darren Andrew Mitchell, Michael Roughan, Bill Kerr, Celeste MacIlwaine, Spike Hogan, Patrick Hurd-Wood, Brooke Duncan, Themora Bourne, Alexander Bourne, Bruce Myles, Maya Barnaby, Tory Mussett, Ursula Mills, Nadia Pirini, Vij Kaewsanan, Janet Strauss, Sam Morely, Brendan Shambrook, Saffron Burrows, Rebelshow all
“Peter Pan” Quotes 22 quotes
“- Peter Pan: I want always to be a boy, and have fun.
- Wendy Darling: You say so, but I think it is your biggest pretend.”
“He threw my hand to a crocodile, the beast liked it so much, it's followed me ever since, licking its lips for the rest of me.”
“- Peter Pan: Oh, the cleverness of me.
- Wendy Darling: Of course, I did nothing.
- Peter Pan: You did a little.”
“- Peter Pan: Tinkerbell... she's my fairy.
- Wendy Darling: But, there's no such thing as...
[Peter Pan flies up and closes her mouth]
- Peter Pan: Don't say that. Every time someone says that, a fairy somewhere falls down dead.”
“- Wendy Darling: Where do you live?
- Peter Pan: Second star to the right, and then straight on till morning.”
“- Peter Pan: Come with me where you'll never, never have to worry about grown up things again.
- Wendy Darling: Never is an awfully long time.”
“Growing up is such a barbarous business, full of inconvenience... and pimples.”
“- Twin: Do you tell stories?
- Wendy Darling: Yes.
- Curly: Then you're perfect.”
“- Peter Pan: We have fun, don't we? I taught you to fly and to fight. What more could there be?
- Wendy Darling: There is so much more.
- Peter Pan: What? What else is there?
- Wendy Darling: I don't know. I guess it becomes clearer when you grow up.”
“- Captain Hook: If I were you, I'd give up!
- Peter Pan: If you were me, I'd be ugly.”
“- Wendy Darling: Oh, how sweet.
[Peter Pan looks disgusted]
- Wendy Darling: What? Are mermaids not sweet?
- Peter Pan: They'll sweetly drown you if you get too close.”
“- Captain Hook: And now, Peter Pan, you shall die.
- Peter Pan: To die would be an awfully big adventure.”
“- Pirate: Beg for your lives.
- John Darling: Sirs! My brother and I are English gentlemen. English gentlemen do not beg!
- Michael Darling: [gets on his knees] Please. Please, don't kill me!
- John Darling: [gets on his knees too] Please, don't kill me either!”
“- Wendy Darling: Don't you know what a kiss is?
- Peter Pan: I shall know when you give me one.”
“- Peter Pan: Don't have a mother.
- Wendy Darling: No wonder you were crying.
- Peter Pan: I wasn't crying about mothers. I was crying because I can't get this shadow to stick. And I wasn't crying.”
“Fly to the rescue, Pan. I'll shoot you... right through your noble intentions.”
“- Wendy Darling: Sir, you are both ungallant and deficient!
- Peter Pan: How am I deficient?
- Wendy Darling: You're just a boy.”
“Discipline. That's what fathers believe in. We must spank the children immediately before they try to kill you again. In fact, we should kill them.”