Jim Cummings quotes
“According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. It's wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway, because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.”
“Christopher Robin-I've cracked.
Winnie The Pooh-Oh, I don't see any cracks. A few wrinkles, maybe.”
“Winnie The Pooh-What day is it?
Christopher Robin-It's today.
Winnie The Pooh-My favorite day.”
“There's always time for a smackeral of wonder.”
“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.”
“Doing nothing often leads to the very best kind of something.”
“It is. It's the first day of autumn! A time for hot chocolatery mornings, and toasting marshmallow evenings, as best of all, leaping into leaves!”
“Get outta here, wolfdog. You better get back to your own pack!”
“Goose, you a half-breed too, huh? Part turkey?”
“If you keep 'em under your thumb, they'll never end up in the gutter.”
“My crew was chosen as carefully as the Disciples of Christ, and I will not tolerate stowaways. You will be flogged. And when we put in to Cuba to resupply, God willing, you will be flogged some more. And then enslaved on the sugar plantations for the rest of your miserable lives. To the brig!”
“- Woman: Getting into trouble a little early today, aren't we, Aladdin?
- Aladdin: Trouble? No way. You're only in trouble if you get caught.
- Razoul: Gotcha!
- Aladdin: I'm in trouble.”
“- Piglet: We really don't bounce like Tiggers because um...
- Winnie The Pooh: We're not Tiggers.”
“- Winnie the Pooh: You're just in time for the best part of the day!
- Christopher Robin: And what time is that?
- Winnie the Pooh: When you and me become we.”
“As long as you know that four quarters equals a simolean, you'll survive.”
“- Pete: So, uh, you and your son seem to be getting along just hunky-dorey, huh?
- Goofy: Yeah, it's been great. You know, it's funny, but none of your techniques worked for me. The harder I tried the worse it got. Once I eased up, things just clicked.
- Pete: Oh, that's swell. So, uh, no problems then, huh?
- Goofy: Not one.”
“You can't bounce the bounce if you can't even pronounce the bounce.”
Now I know what you're thinking. "What could be stranger than a big fatass floatin' cupcake?". Heh. How about one that spits tobacco?
“- Sa'luk: Aladdin! You didn't capture Aladdin with the others?
- Razoul: Why would he be with the forty thieves?
- Sa'luk: Because his father is The King of Thieves!”