Julia Roberts quotes
“- Gray Grantham: Do you want to talk about the brief?
- Darby Shaw: Everyone I have told about the brief is dead.
- Gray Grantham: I take my chances.”
“- Julianne Potter: Okay, you're Michael, you're in a fancy french restaurant, you order... crème brûlée for dessert, it's beautiful, it's sweet, it's irritatingly perfect. Suddenly, Michael realizes he doesn't want crème brûlée , he wants something else.
- Kimberly Wallace: What does he want?
- Julianne Potter: Jello.
- Kimberly Wallace: Jello?!...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Michael O'Neill: Kimmy says if you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud. Otherwise, the moment just...
- Julianne Potter: Passes you by.
- Michael O'Neill: Passes you by. Yeah.”
- Connie Baker: "Now everyone can be Van Gogh. It's so easy. Just follow the simple instructions and in minutes, you're on your way to being an artist".
- Katherine Ann Watson: Ironic, isn't it? Look at what we have done to the man who refused to conform his ideals to popular taste. Who refused to compromise his integrity. We have put him in a... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Joanne Herring: Why is Congress saying one thing and doing nothing?
- Charlie Wilson: Well, tradition mostly.”
“- Sabrina Peterson: How'd you get involved in this, Sam? Willy wanted to get rid of Beekman and he thought you could get the job done?
- Sam Smotherman: Something like that.
- Sabrina Peterson: But you botched the fire in college. What made him think you'd get it right this time?
- Sam Smotherman: I was the only bad guy he knew...”
“There's also no textbook telling you what to think.”
“- Frances: When a man shows his true colors, that's when a woman has to make the decision to go or no go.
- Mercedes Tainot: And we got pizza to go!”
“Daddy banging the babysitter is a really old story, Kat; it happens all the time.”
“I don't like to be mean to fans, but I have to have cops around me now. The worst is when people come up and just grab you.”
“- Jess: Ray, what is it?
- Ray: It's Carolyn. It's your daughter.
- Jess: What?!”
“Justice... I owe my daughter that.”
“- Mary Reilly: He said you have an illness. What kind of an illness?
- Dr. Henry Jekyll: You might call it a fracture in my soul, something which left me with a taste for oblivion.”
“- Daryle: Well I just figured that Rome, Paris and Bulgaria sound pretty good...
- Billy: What Bulgaria? Bulgaria's not in Europe.
- Daryle: Of course it is, stupid!”