Julia Roberts quotes
“- Gray Grantham: Do you want to talk about the brief?
- Darby Shaw: Everyone I have told about the brief is dead.
- Gray Grantham: I take my chances.”
“- Julianne Potter: Okay, you're Michael, you're in a fancy french restaurant, you order... crème brûlée for dessert, it's beautiful, it's sweet, it's irritatingly perfect. Suddenly, Michael realizes he doesn't want crème brûlée , he wants something else.
- Kimberly Wallace: What does he want?
- Julianne Potter: Jello.
- Kimberly Wallace: Jello?!...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Michael O'Neill: Kimmy says if you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud. Otherwise, the moment just...
- Julianne Potter: Passes you by.
- Michael O'Neill: Passes you by. Yeah.”
“- Joanne Herring: Why is Congress saying one thing and doing nothing?
- Charlie Wilson: Well, tradition mostly.”
“- Sabrina Peterson: How'd you get involved in this, Sam? Willy wanted to get rid of Beekman and he thought you could get the job done?
- Sam Smotherman: Something like that.
- Sabrina Peterson: But you botched the fire in college. What made him think you'd get it right this time?
- Sam Smotherman: I was the only bad guy he knew...”
“There's also no textbook telling you what to think.”
“- Frances: When a man shows his true colors, that's when a woman has to make the decision to go or no go.
- Mercedes Tainot: And we got pizza to go!”
“Daddy banging the babysitter is a really old story, Kat; it happens all the time.”
“I don't like to be mean to fans, but I have to have cops around me now. The worst is when people come up and just grab you.”
“- Jess: Ray, what is it?
- Ray: It's Carolyn. It's your daughter.
- Jess: What?!”
“Justice... I owe my daughter that.”
“- Mary Reilly: He said you have an illness. What kind of an illness?
- Dr. Henry Jekyll: You might call it a fracture in my soul, something which left me with a taste for oblivion.”
“- Daryle: Well I just figured that Rome, Paris and Bulgaria sound pretty good...
- Billy: What Bulgaria? Bulgaria's not in Europe.
- Daryle: Of course it is, stupid!”
“- Katherine Ann Watson: You can confirm to what other people expect of you, or...
- Betty Warren: Be ourselves.”