Julia Roberts quotes
“- Gray Grantham: Do you want to talk about the brief?
- Darby Shaw: Everyone I have told about the brief is dead.
- Gray Grantham: I take my chances.”
“- Mary Reilly: He said you have an illness. What kind of an illness?
- Dr. Henry Jekyll: You might call it a fracture in my soul, something which left me with a taste for oblivion.”
“- Katherine Ann Watson: You can confirm to what other people expect of you, or...
- Betty Warren: Be ourselves.”
“- Julianne Potter: Okay, you're Michael, you're in a fancy french restaurant, you order... crème brûlée for dessert, it's beautiful, it's sweet, it's irritatingly perfect. Suddenly, Michael realizes he doesn't want crème brûlée , he wants something else.
- Kimberly Wallace: What does he want?
- Julianne Potter: Jello.
- Kimberly Wallace: Jello?!...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Anna Scott: You know what they say about men with big feet.
- William Thacker: No, I don't, actually. What's that?
- Anna Scott: Big feet... large shoes.”
“- Michael O'Neill: Kimmy says if you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud. Otherwise, the moment just...
- Julianne Potter: Passes you by.
- Michael O'Neill: Passes you by. Yeah.”
“I'm still your best friend, you just haven't seen me for a while.”
- Connie Baker: "Now everyone can be Van Gogh. It's so easy. Just follow the simple instructions and in minutes, you're on your way to being an artist".
- Katherine Ann Watson: Ironic, isn't it? Look at what we have done to the man who refused to conform his ideals to popular taste. Who refused to compromise his integrity. We have put him in a... (continue)(continue reading)
“David Cotton-You know, for once you could back me up.
Georgia Cotton-I could. But then I'd be wrong too.”
“- Joanne Herring: Why is Congress saying one thing and doing nothing?
- Charlie Wilson: Well, tradition mostly.”
“- Sabrina Peterson: How'd you get involved in this, Sam? Willy wanted to get rid of Beekman and he thought you could get the job done?
- Sam Smotherman: Something like that.
- Sabrina Peterson: But you botched the fire in college. What made him think you'd get it right this time?
- Sam Smotherman: I was the only bad guy he knew...”
“There's also no textbook telling you what to think.”