Frank Welker quotes
“The end is near, my old treacherous friend. What a shame you'll be unable to see it.”
“- Megatron: We were brothers once!
- Optimus Prime: Once.”
“- Colonel William Lennox: What are you looking for, Megatron? What do you want?
- Megatron: What everyone wants: to go home!”
“- Izabella: Go to hell!
- Megatron: This planet is hell!”
“- Lena Dupree: Sorry, Fred. I really do like you.
- Fred Jones: What would you do if you didn't like me?”
“- Horror: I know I'm not your favorite kind of book, but I could be just like you.
- Adventure: You'll never be Adventure! You ain't got the spine for it!
- Fantasy: Come on, honey, even books have spines!”
“- Daphne Blake: I've been working so hard lately, I completely forgot today was my birthday.
- Fred Jones: I hope you don't mind. I asked the gang to come along.
- Daphne Blake: Freddie, it's the best birthday present ever. It'll be like old times.”
“- Optimus Prime: One shall stand, one shall fall.
- Megatron: Why throw away your life so recklessly?
- Optimus Prime: That's a question you should ask yourself, Megatron.”