Jason Isaacs quotes
“Acting is usually regarded as a wholly narcissistic pursuit but there really is a hunger in me to unravel the human condition.”
“Never touch my tuxedo.”
“Don't take advice from women about women.”
“He threw my hand to a crocodile, the beast liked it so much, it's followed me ever since, licking its lips for the rest of me.”
“I think I was probably always a liar; I just get paid for it now.”
“Every time I make a plan, God laughs at me.”
“Growing up is such a barbarous business, full of inconvenience... and pimples.”
“- Ron Weasley: How far up are we, dad?
- Lucius Malfoy: Well, put it this way. If it rains, you'll be the first to know.”
“Did you actually believe, or are you truly naïve enough to think that children stood a chance against us? I'll make this simple for you, Potter. Give me the prophecy now, or watch your friends die.”
“- Steele: Tell me, Pilla. You understand why we have a chain of command, don't you?
- Pilla: Roger that, sir.
- Steele: 'Cause if I ever see you undermining me again, you'll be cleaning latrines with your tongue 'til you can't taste the difference between shit and french fries. Are we clear?”
“- Captain Hook: If I were you, I'd give up!
- Peter Pan: If you were me, I'd be ugly.”
- Sara Deever: You know, he asked me to marry him.
- Chaz Watley: He's not the first.
- Sara Deever: No, but it was the first time I wanted to say "Yes".
“- Captain Hook: And now, Peter Pan, you shall die.
- Peter Pan: To die would be an awfully big adventure.”
“Fly to the rescue, Pan. I'll shoot you... right through your noble intentions.”
“I've been listening to the distress signal, and I, um, think I made a mistake in the translation.”
I thought it said "Liberate me" - "Save me." But it's not "me." It's "Liberate tutame" - "Save yourself". And it gets worse.