Wallace Beery quotes
“I can't go and eat his dinner. If he's a sucker, that's his funeral.”
“I don't know much about women. I've been married for 28 years, you know.”
“- Dan Packard: Do you know why I'm going to Washington tonight? Because the President wants to consult me about the affairs of the nation. That's why.
- Kitty Packard: What's the matter with them?
- Dan Packard: Everything's the matter with them. That's why he's sending for me.”
No man is indispensable but some are irreplaceable.”
“- Dan Packard: So, you'd make a sucker out of me?
- Kitty Packard: Well, I certainly ain't trying to make a gentleman out of you. But, I'm gonna be a lady if it kills me.”
“- Dan Packard: Remember what I told you last week?
- Kitty Packard: I don't remember what you told me a minute ago.”
“- Kitty Packard: Once in our life we get asked to a classy house and I got a new dress that will knock their eye out and we're going!
- Dan Packard: We're not going!”
“- Kitty Packard: That's why I gotta be quiet a good deal and have time to reflect in.
- Dan Packard: Reflect in? What have you got to reflect about? I have to think and act at the same time!”