Verna Felton quotes
“I warn you, child... if I lose my temper, you lose your head! Understand?”
Salaga-doola, menchika-boola, Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo. Put them together, and what have you got? Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo. Salaga-doola, menchika-boola, Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo. It will do magic, believe it or not, Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo. Now, "Salagadoola" means, "A-Menchika-boola-roo," but the the thingamabob, that does the job, is "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo."
“- Merryweather: It's pink!
- Flora: Oh, lovely shade, isn't it?
- Merryweather: But I wanted it blue.”
“- Mr. Stork: Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear... dear... dear me, what's his name?
- Mrs. Jumbo: Jumbo... Junior.”
“Sword of Truth, fly swift and sure, that evil die and good endure!”
“- Merryweather: It looks awful.
- Flora: That's because it's on you, dear.”
“- Merryweather: I'd like to turn her into a fat old hop toad.
- Fauna: Now, dear, that isn't a very nice thing to say.
- Flora: Besides, we can't. You know our magic doesn't work that way.
- Fauna: It can only do good, dear, to bring joy and happiness.
- Merryweather: Well, that would make me happy.”
“- Prissy The Elephant: They've gone and made him... oh dear, I just can't say it... made him a clown.
- The Elephant Matriarch: Oh, the shame of it. Let us take the solemn vow. From now on, he is no longer an elephant.”
“- The Elephant Matriarch: I never thought I'd live to see the big top fall.
- Giddy The Elephant: Because of that Dumbo, I never can show my face there again.”