“Shark Tale” quotes(2004)
Plot – Oscar, a whales cleaner fish and an aspiring rapper, dreams about a life in the showbiz. When he pretends to have killed a fearsome shark, the son of Don Lino, Oscar fulfills his dream, but now Oscar must come to terms with Lenny, the other Don Lino's son. Both are in love with Angie, who's in love with Oscar in turn.
All actors – Will Smith, Robert De Niro, Renée Zellweger, Jack Black, Angelina Jolie, Martin Scorsese, Ziggy Marley, Doug E. Doug, Michael Imperioli, Vincent Pastore, Peter Falk, Katie Couric, David Soren, David P. Smith, Bobb'e J. Thompson, Kamali Minter, Emily Lyon Segan, Lenny Venito, Saverio Guerra, Shelley Morrison, Mark Swift, James Madio, Frank Vincent, Joseph Siravo, Steve Alterman, Phil LaMarr, Jenifer Lewis, Sean Bishop, James Ryan, Latifa Ouaou, David Yanover, Stephen Apostolina, Robert Clotworthy, Faiz-Kevin Mangat, Christina Aguilera, Missy Elliotshow all
“Shark Tale” Quotes 8 quotes
“Who in the hell-o-but trips underwater? And by the way, on what?”
“It's all my fault, kinda, not really, but still…”
“- Bernie: X, circle, X X, double left square, right trigger down, square, square.
- Ernie: Oh, double square! Respect!
- Bernie: Respect!”
- Don Lino: I tell you what's what, and what?
- Sykes: What?
- Don Lino: What what?
- Sykes: What what nothig. You said “what” first.
- Don Lino: I didn't say “what” first.
- Sykes: You said "and then what?” and I said "what?”.
- Don Lino: No, I said "What, what?" as in "What, what?”.
- Sykes: ...You said “what” first.
- Ernie: [on the phone] Syke's Whale Wash! You get a whale of a wash and the price... eh... is really, really low, considering how good the wash is.
- Sykes: It's "oh my gosh!" "You get a whale of a wash, and the price, oh my gosh!”.
- Ernie: Got it!
“- Sykes: Come on, snap your fin. Snap it. You're not snapping it.
- Don Lino: I'm snapping it, I'm snapping it!
- Sykes: That's okay, a lot of great whites can't do it, yo.”