Faults quotes71 faults quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“If I do something wrong, it's because God didn't give me the grace to do what's right. If this world stinks, it's his fault. I'm only working with what I've been given.”
“Imperfection and perfection go so hand in hand, and our dark and our light are so intertwined, that by trying to push the darkness or the so-called negative aspects of our life to the side... we are preventing ourselves from the fullness of life.”
“Max, I just want you to know... that I blame you for this.”
“There's something so accessible about heroes who have faults.”
“The likelihood of one individual being right increases in direct proportion to the intensity with which others are trying to prove him wrong.”
“- Ted Striker: Because of my mistake, six men didn't return from that raid.
- Elaine Dickinson: Seven. Lieutenant Zip died this morning.”
“You’ve always got a reason! But it’s always someone else’s fault! At some point, you’re going to have to take responsibility.”
“We think they see all our flaws. But, that's not what they are looking to find when they look to us.”
“- Carly Jones: I don't believe this. You steal a car and it's my fault. You evade arrest and it's the cops' fault...
- Nick Jones: One of 'em took a swing at me.
- Carly Jones: You get kicked out of the house, it's Mom and Dad's fault. You lose your football scholarship and it's the coach's fault! You can't keep a job for more than two weeks...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Shelby Carpenter: Waldo for your own good, I'm warning you to stop implying that I had anything to do with Laura's death.
- Waldo Lydecker: Very well, I'll stop implying: I'll make a direct statement.”
“The very things that held you down are gonna carry you up!”
- Leda Hamilton: If you only had kept out of this... you've messed up everything.
- "Gloves" Donahue: I'm ashamed of myself.
“- Duane Hansen: I love you.
- Carmen Odessa Shelby: Oh Duane, you don't even know me. I've slept with over three hundred men.
- Duane Hansen: Everyone has their faults.”
“- Kenny: Don't blame me; I didn't want any of this!
- Chenille: What? 'Cause I did? I climbed on top of myself and got myself pregnant?”
“No, I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! It wasn't my fault, I swear to God!”
“I feel like all my faults go into making the person that I am. I like myself as a person. ”
“- Mrs. Tingle: Don't tease us, Mr. Berry. When you shoot, make it count.
- Brian Berry: It wasn't... I mean... I didn't think that...
- Mrs. Tingle: No, because that would require a cerebrum, and a few other missing parts.”
“- Bart Simpson: Dad!
- Homer Simpson: What seems to be the problem, officers?
- Bart Simpson: Tell them you dared me to do it!
- Chief Wiggum: If that's true, then you should be taking the raphere, not your son.
- Homer Simpson: And what happens to me if it's my fault?
- Chief Wiggum: You'll have to attend a one hour parenting class.
- Homer...” (continue)(continue reading)