Martin Scorsese quotes
“There's no such thing as simple. Simple is hard.”
“You've got to love something enough to kill it.”
“First, get a camera, and move it.”
“A lot of people's lives are soap operas; mine is anyway.”
“It's a picture of yourself up there and if they don't like it, they don't like you.”
- Martin Scorsese: I want to do a remake of "Raging Bull" with a really thin guy. Not just thin, but really thin. Thin and angry, thin and angry, thin and angry. Can you see it? Can you see it?
- Steven Phillips: Kind of.
- Martin Scorsese: Is there a Starbucks near here?
- Steven Phillips: I'd be careful. I think you had your quota.
- Martin... (continue)(continue reading)
- Ernie: [on the phone] Syke's Whale Wash! You get a whale of a wash and the price... eh... is really, really low, considering how good the wash is.
- Sykes: It's "oh my gosh!" "You get a whale of a wash, and the price, oh my gosh!”.
- Ernie: Got it!
“- Sykes: Come on, snap your fin. Snap it. You're not snapping it.
- Don Lino: I'm snapping it, I'm snapping it!
- Sykes: That's okay, a lot of great whites can't do it, yo.”